5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Sisters’ War - Third Battle

Dex-chan lover
I like girl who are actively pursuing their romance. On one hand I still like Ichika who's doing something but intentionally hindering their sister / rival instead of using her own appeal seem like a dickish move to me. I get it that she can't be as straight forward as Nino but Miku is trying her best ever since she got the job at the bakery too and Ichika is just walking all over her effort.

All is fair in love and war but not like this.

I respect Ichika for playing dirty. Like the greatest player in the game said " To be the man, you gotta beat the man"and Ichika out here going for the throught. To quot another great " If you're not cheating you're not trying".

Dex-chan lover
God, Miku's face when she's asking Ichika. I feel really bad for her. This betrayal will cut real deep.

SoU0X1H.png

Dex-chan lover
Welp, Ichika practically lost now. Doubt she can act her way out of this.

Double-page supporter
It's not enough that i win, others must lose.
Ichika is truly asian. lol.

If one group went left, and one group went right, and at least one sister made it to the top from both sides, how did they not see Fuutarou on the trail anywhere, before he just magically surprises them by showing up? I suppose there could've been a restroom on the right path just like the left, and by coincidence maybe the boys were all in there when Yotsuba/Miku went past, but I guess that's just oddly convenient.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls Whats to talk about? Are you suggesting they have a meeting like every clichéd rom com where they will fight fairly and best girl wins? Because Ichika doesn't really fight fair and Nino just straight punch everytime.

Group Leader
😅😅😅😅 Thanks for this chapter, all of you, of course Negi-sensei as well!!!!! 😅

Users who are viewing this thread