5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Sisters’ War - Third Battle

I dint care what you see,ichika is best girl-if youre saying to just stay put and do NOTHING while the one you love is going away,even if those methods are dirty i support yandere onee chan 100%,doesnt matter if shes the least liked/most hated of the quints

Double-page supporter
Now I can clearly say that Ichika is a cut throat bits

Dex-chan lover
Ichika is truly a villainess! Poor Yotsuba. At least fight properly. Why are you sabotaging your own sister?

@Mitsukai
I'm guessing Fuutarou didn't go through either route. He likely had a bet with the other two to see who could reach the top first by going through the bushes.

Dex-chan lover
I’m starting to love Yotsuba. Not as a ship for Fuu-kun but as a person or uh, 2D girl. I’m glad Negi puts her in like a referee for her (Fuu)thirsty sisters.

Dex-chan lover
@mitsukai I think the manga masters would reach a consensus that the level of bullshit coincidences that happened is of normal capacity.
on a sidenote I root for Ichika.. please further fuck up the situation, oh wicked and malevolent hateful goddess

I remember when i still wanted a harem ending. Enjoy being alone, Ichika.

At this point i just want this sister wars arc end asap, it pains me to see the precious quintuplet relationship is slowly broken.

Dang and i really liked Ichika too but she is just dragging herself down. Meanwhile, Miku has always played fair and is quickly surpassing Ichika in my eyes.

@agshield we can speculate that,even though negi said it doesnt matter that shes the middle cover girl,that eatsuki will win in the end,epseically with how shes been going in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
If this manga tells me that the guy just climbs the mountain, I will ... well, say some bad things about it.
Base on my experence, there is no way you can go through the bush with such a fast pace, not mention about climbing up.
He could be in WC i guess.
Ichika is so dead. Socially dead of course. To get caught by anyone but Yotsuba. How will Yotsuba react, what will she do?
So hype for the next chapter.
Ps: ending of Evil Flower, or "Calling of the Witch" sound perfect for the moment Ichika saw Yotsuba.
Pss: goodbye harem ending. I will miss you.

Dex-chan lover
@Assburger I kinda have a feeling that Fuutarou may end up severing his ties with the quintuplets out of belief that he's the cause of their strife; story would then proceed with a timeskip where fuutarou is reunited with one of them by chance.

Users who are viewing this thread