5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Sisters’ War - Third Battle

That has to be the fastest payback ever. What was Ichika thinking?!

Now it’s time for my girl to shine. Go, Miku!

Dex-chan lover
@JLoable I think everyone is prepare to disguise as one another as the drop of a hat

x6.png

@PSRTExperience I think Ichika doesn't want to disguise Nino because she knows Nino is too danger to disguise. Nino can finds out her underhand move easier than Miku. Maybe Nino will gets Ichika's ass when find out not like Miku .

Welp, Yotsuba is a sharp girl, isn't she? I believe at this point the girls are already know that at least four of them is in love with Uesugi, but how did Yotsuba knows that Ichika is trying to disrupt Miku's plan when Miku only asking what is she doing without any suspicion at all? How did she knows that Ichika is misunderstand her advice?

It's just me but I think Negi is like rushing the chapters. I mean, Itsuki suddenly falling in love(?) with Uesugi, Ichika caught red handed in only few chapters, and with Yotsuba became sharp in a flash? Enough my rant, just keep it up Negi.

Wheels spinning, effort wasted, emotions stoked. What for and why? The four are all conniving back stabbers. I wouldn't be surprised if Itsuki doesn't invite any of them to the wedding. I mean, we've only ever seen her, and none of the other sisters in any of the flash-forward-to-the-wedding scenes. That's the real mystery. How far will the other four go before realizing that their infatuations are misdirected?

I cant hate any of the sisters-all's fair in love and war,even this situation...
Hate me if you want,but ichika js doing the right thing

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting fun, yes... i'm probably one of the few who enjoy seeing them wage war against each other. I actually choose Miku as my best girl, but in the end, what i really want to see is each characters slowly building up and developing. And so far, this manga is delivering a very solid character's development (minus eatsuki, she's prob the least developed so far).

Eh, but screw it... let's drop down the nukes!

Contributor
I didn't think someone could beat Itsuki for the worst girl ranking, but Ichika did it in a few chapters.

Congratulation ?

Dex-chan lover
Best girl telling worst girl how it is

Ichika really has to redeem herself smh

Dex-chan lover
Liar exposed in the temple! Will the gods forgive her? Find out in the next episode of 5 Sisters 1 Ring!

Users who are viewing this thread