5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Sisters’ War - Third Battle

Dex-chan lover
Miku is best girl she is honest and has no plans to do any underhanded tactics. Yotsuba is close seconds

Dex-chan lover
@lenteraneko, no you arent alone in that as they are actually fighting for their own happiness instead of acting like Miku with NOTICE ME SEMPAI! that is kinda why I dont like her ... she acts like the childhood friend that never wins because of being a passive doormat.

All the Quints have different personalities and so they fight on their own specific terms, Miku is well what I said as Ichika goes in a roundabout way so she is not in a direct conflict with Nino being very straightforward and aggressive with Itsuki being too soon to say, she acts like all the other 3 in ways but not at the extremes they go into.

i know that this is gonna be a conflict between Ichika and Miku, but here's hoping that somehow the author will make this into a Yotsuba arc.

I don’t think Miku will be able confess in that situation. Given that both Nino and Itsuki will be rushing over from Ichika side, and Takeda and Meada will catching up from behind Fuutarou soon, she’ll be surrounded just like in ch.78 but with the added presence of both Takeda and Meada, two people who she is not very close to. Couple that with exhaustion and the sudden turmoil by the revelation of Ichika’s schemes, Miku is not in any condition to confess right now so it’s best for her to wait for a more opportune moment in latter chapter in the trip.

Also, there is the matter with Meada that need to be resolve too. As he still believes that Fuutarou is dating Ichika, something that I could see Ichika take advantage of if he appears in the next chapter, to get some alone time with Fuutarou.

Yotsuba doesn’t join this war but she still know how to shine by herself.
Poor miku, she realized ichika also loves fuu at first and encouraged her fight a fair war with her then get a refuse from her big sis. Now, she’s almost getting backstab the second times if yotsuba doesn’t support her

Oh man, I feel an emotional chapter where fuutaro breaks character.
Oh god, just be anyone. Dont curve towards Itsuki yet. It's too soon. Please don't end.

But, no shit. Any predictions for the next 5 chapters, cause its already a given that Fuu-kun's group will have something to do with Kyoto. Cause it really is dumb to bring back a past side character back only to be neglected again.

But from the looks of things, the fight still won't involve Fuu-kun as much since it may just progress into an inside problem between the quints.

I was thinking,and i came to a conclusion

Itsuki will be the one who loves futarou the most,but he will marry miku-thats what i came up with after seriously analyzing everything

Rip my bae ichika ;-;
(Underhanded tricks are A-OK,just dont lose ichika)

Cover 9 happening in 3...2....1...

lyXOxDt.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@jljr222 I believe Yotsuba already did, however she's choosing to be supportive of her sisters rather than chasing after fuutarou herself, at least for the time being.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh God not like this. This isn't how miku's confession should be going. Ichicka managed to ruin it at the end that snek villianess.

While people focus about Miku, Yotsuba and Ichika, I have more theories in this chapter. Rena is Itsuki but real loliNako who met Fuutarou in 5 years ago maybe not her. The lolinako who met Fuutarou was using right hand. The panel in newest chapter show that Itsuki, Ichika and Miku are using left hand. Only Yotsuba is using right hand. So we can sure the loliNako use right hand left is Nino (she's taking the photo).

In this panel Nino may has little nostalgia in this stairs when hear a sound (maybe taking picture sounds, i guess).

Users who are viewing this thread