5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Sisters’ War - Third Battle

Dex-chan lover
😗because Ichika isn't the best girl, so she disguised herself as the best girl😗

I’m all for Ichika having a Redemption Arc after this. Also Yotsuba proves us once again she’s an angel ♥️

@woks Would be great if best grill gather the courage and did that, but since that kind of situation was used in Nino's case i highly doubt it.

Fed-Kun's army
Miku is more pure then all of them seriously she deserve MC more , she just need that courage and get betrayed by her onee-chan just like that, not sure how she will handle that thought the others is stronger in mental.
Other than Miku I think Yotsuba deserve a medal.
Ichika are doing so wrong, why in hell would you disguise as Miku.
I couldn't see a point to disguise as Miku here.

Fuutarou are saying something here another week for more sister wars.

Dex-chan lover
@ReaperCreeper
Its her master plan, shes acting like an airhead, but she was the first to state that marrying fuutaru would garner her Raika, she wants it all!

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, I'm convinced that author plans to make Yotsuba the #1.
Up till now she has not had the same amount of exposure as the others but she's always placed as a supporting type character.

Aggregator gang
@halovn113 Nice theory you got there. I really do hope there's more into their childhood than just Futarou meeting Itsuki (?)

Dex-chan lover
As I posted in the main, remember there was a place to eat near the base of the trails. Probable that the guys stopped there, and Fuu might have decided he couldn't afford anything there so decided to climb, which happened after the girls started. Might well mean there is only Fuu as well.

@DracokidYT I still think Itsuki is not lolinako who met Fuutarou 5 years ago. She's Rena, yes. But real childhood girl, nah. Base on some details and hints in this chapter I think lolinako is Yotsuba or Nino.

Users who are viewing this thread