5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Sisters’ War - Fourth Battle

Comments, please don't ever change. I love reading everyone's nuclear "best girl" takes after each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see a lot of good in Miku... even the characterless Itsuki is better than her. By the way, I like Ichika. Ambitious, cunning and dirty. Perfect black sheep for the plot since it really needed one. Yotsuba is great.. but hasn't the ship sunk already? and Nino is a sweetheart, she's fashionable and a good cook.

So for me: Ichika > Nino = Yotsuba > Itsuki > Miku

Also, why’s Miku so upset even though she said this a while back?
008.jpg

For the lols,if ichika turns out to be the bride,all the ichika fans will go haywire and everyone will DESTROY negi! XD

(Not like ichika HAS any fans left lol)

Contributor
Impressive! Is this a harem manga where the protagonist actually realizes that NOT choosing one won't spare anyone's feelings and it will actually hurt them all more?

Power Uploader
Nino sucks. Put her in a burlap bag and chuck her down in the river

Here's my top 5 among the quints:

1. Harem
2. Harem
3. Harem
4. Harem
5. Harem

How is there still anyone on the Ichika ship? How do you all think Uesugi is going to react to her shitty behavior? Even if he has no feelings for Miku, he's not just gonna overlook something like that so easily. Although the fact that he blushed when admitting he knew about her feelings kinda gives me hope (whoops, revealed my bias).

Group Leader
I have the best solution.

He marry anyone of them. For example Miku or Nino.
Every night from monday to friday they will all take their turn while cosplaying as Miku with headphone, or as Nino with Ribbon if Nino is chosen.

My dude here wont even know lol.

Dex-chan lover
@KuroViLolitannia
The wild theory is
he marries them all via Rena, each one of the girls gets dressed as Rena during the wedding, thats why there were so many clothes during the first chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread