5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Sisters’ War - Fourth Battle

Dex-chan lover
Nobody to talk about the fact that Nino go out of her way to talk with Miku ? I mean that Ichika when clarifies things with Fuu is a given but for Nino to be that considerate to help Miku to regain confidence and god know how Miku need confidence. But yeah i kinda start to feel a bit angry for how Miku's developpement is made, i feel like she have gain no confidence from the start. You can be shy, that's not a problem but after like 70 chapters of feelings, it will be time to grow some and not rely on yours sisters to help.

Fed-Kun's army
I figured out my ideal finale. After who knows how many happenings, Negi makes the ultimate trolling, showing the spouse without revealing who she is, with a narrator comment like "Uh? You can't figure out which quintuplet she is? Come on, there were pleny clues. If you had love, you'd recognize her on the spot."

Thinking on what Ichika did, I can only think of this. If she was willing to be this sneaky, hurtful and selfish towards her sister, who she's known and loved all of her life, to get what she wants, who's to say she won't be just as sneaky, hurtful and selfish about doing the same thing to you, in order to get what she wants? I may want to love Ichika, but how would I ever be able to trust her, that she won't toss me aside just as quickly as she did her sister, in order to get what she wants?

No, the trust is gone, and love won't be enough to overcome that.

Dex-chan lover
@boag
@LokiAsengott
Impossible since that violated the law. Japan has strict law about marriage and identity like family register. From a book I read, they discussed about how family register is effective in preventing a person took on a fake persona or married 2 different person at the same time, a thing happens pretty frequently in the US. A thing about Asian marriage is the approval of the parents. I have seen many cases where the couples broke up because the parents don't allow the marriage. No way a parent gonna let all of their daughters married the same man and it is impossible for him to financially support them.

Dex-chan lover
@KuroViLolitannia You don't understand anything about women. A jealous woman is scary and she will do anything to monopoly the man she loves. Acid attack cases are pretty common where I lived.

Double-page supporter
@miyako19 Impossible to support them if wifes has a job too it won't be a problem. As they can share time with the guy that should be either rich or a deadbeat/gigolo maintaining all those women pleasure high.

Dex-chan lover
umm... i unknowingly double posted... is it still a forum crime nowadays? sorry i'm new around here and can't find the delete comment button

Dex-chan lover
@LoneWizzy Dammit and now it is known all over that all SS Ichika shiphands are all idiots of the seas... thanks for the correction by the way 😅 here, have some more visual cancer 😃😄😁🤗

@DracokidYT wtf man we're still here... even yotsuba still have some fans... and she's been sidelined hard... you sayin' evil and malevolent people don't need waifus? some people these days...

Dex-chan lover
i'm kind of starting to look forward to the credits pages more than the chapters...

Fed-Kun's army
This is based on my own survey about how much people who choose this.

Ichika 26% -> 18%
Nino 17% -> 21%
Miku 27% -> 30%
Yotsuba 8% -> 10%
Itsuki 12% -> 12%
Whoever is fine 10% -> 9%

Edit : btw, i still in "Whoever is fine's group"

Group Leader
There's something about Yotsuba that makes her the real mc... Is Itsuki even relevant, I still want Yotsuba to be Rena (but it's been canon now with Itsuki, huh), like Yotsuba acts more awarethan she lets on...... Geh...

I think next chapter Ichika is going to redeem herself, or the opposite. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

@Tora616 Itsuki has been confirmed to being "teenage Rena" but there isn't exact, or at least not enough, proof that she is the one Rena from the past. Let's not forget, there is the possibility of any of the Quints having met Fuutaro, and him not realizing they were different "young Rena"s.

And as you say, Yotsuba acts much more... I wouldn't say aware, but her actions seem like they would be better backed up by her being the young Rena Fuutaro recalls. Some people waves it off to her being well intended, which is true, but the amount of effort she has placed and intention in supporting Fuutaro is far too much to say "just cuz good will."

Itsuki on the other hand feels like a character who was handed the "teenage Rena" reigns in the previous chapter, when she's lacked some critical development; this does not mean the snippets that she has received have been for nothing, but in many instances, Itsuki... has seemed too independent from Fuutaro? We agree that her having romantic feelings was out of the blue too. And Negi-sensei said that he didn't want Itsuki to be "first heroine," but technically from what I see, she is falling into the very pittraps that a good number of "first heroines" face, such as receiving story advancement without proper development and having a clear "I showed up first, so I'm important" advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread