5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Sisters’ War - Fourth Battle

Dex-chan lover
Nino is the best, but Yotsuba is wonderful too.

Too bad Nino's scenes are spent refereeing her sisters. She shined brightest back when she separated from them and lived in the hotel room, since it made Fuutarou come to her.

Dex-chan lover
The sleeve makes me think it's the father. Don't know if, with that personality, it really is him though.

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba: Isn't there a way to make everyone happy?
Uesugi: Isn't it conceited to say you want to attain everything?

Fuu-kun low-key saying that Yotsuba is greedy (though he's only really talking about his opinion on acting on the thought of trying to make everyone happy). Her guilt for letting her sisters down was what made her this way, but she extended that "selflessness" to even other people by helping out all on sorts of clubs. If Yotsuba were playing a galge, she would always aim for the harem route to try to make everyone happy (but then get the bad ending).

Fed-Kun's army
There's not enough popcorn here to read all the comments! Joking aside, i bet that stalker is actually their father, or at least someone hired by him, probably their butler or something.

wonder what the dynamics will be after this trip, will they all be able to live together in the same apartment or...this Becomes a spinoff manga "Miku's solo leveling" and "Ichika the wicked Mastermind"

Uesugi needs to improve his poker face! 😆 sometimes its too cringy watching him trying to lie

While i do like Miku, i truly wish that she could stop being a doormat.

Ichika Redemption Arc pls. I see Negi is sneaking in some Yotsuba development as well. She’s been standing by Fuutarou’s side and certainly the one he opens up to more often than others along with supporting each other through conflicts.

Translator: The phrase is "between you and me," not "between you and I." There are a rash of people who always use "I" after the word "and" because they think it makes them sound smarter, where in reality, it does the opposite.

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba is definitely going to win, right? She's the absolute best. IDC if she gets Fuutarou, I want her to win...life ig? Get everything she wants

Users who are viewing this thread