5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 81 - Sisters’ War - Fourth Battle

inb4 Maeda is the stalker ordered to take photos by Fuuts for his quint birthday masterplan

wait what the fuck just happened to this chapter. Someone added it and then it got removed wut.

Dex-chan lover
@criticalpath
Can't speak for others, however the early chapters are what made Miku more favorable imo. With the exception of Yotsuba, Miku was far more cooperative with Fuutarou during the earlier parts of the manga than the others were.

@DOHNFIONFEI
The translation that was put up yesterday was not done by the actual translators. Also, it wasn't edited so the translation from yesterday didn't sound right at all. Everything flowed awkwardly and none of the characters sounded the way they should. The new translation makes everything flow much better and the character's emotions are conveyed in a much more natural way.

DAGA KOTOWARU!!
aebIHdz.png[\IMG]

@criticalpath Miku is the shy and meek girl all the weebs/neets fall for...granted she's not as bad as other meek girl archetypes---but the 'docile girl' is usually the fav among the fan bases

Double-page supporter
ichika become worse every chapter, where is her usual onee-san persona? negi why you do this?

Fed-Kun's army
Camera man had black sleeves, Meada's the only one with black sleeves. Yotsuba is Endgame boys.

My love for Nino keeps growing every chapter, and whoa will yotsuba finally jump in too because of what fuutaro said. Be like Itsuki lol she's so subtle. I'm tired of seeing miku be like that, she needs to step up her game and not rely on yotsuba

Will ichika redeem herself in the next chapter or ..

Yotsuba is the only one always by his side and that doesn't tries to cause any drama, even when her sisters are going full retard due to being in love. She's winning the bowl lads, I can feel it.

Contributor
Miku crying...My day is ruined.

Well, if there was anyone who wanted a harem ending, it's over now.

Sad thing is, everthing Nino accuse about Uesugi is true

He, intentionaly or not, break the quints bond

Love is how you win the quintuplet game.

That's the second time Fuutarou can say about Miku, she is in the right way!

Users who are viewing this thread