5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Sisters’ War - Fifth Battle

Fed-Kun's army
Based, thanks for the much better TL and image quality. The earlier one was shit.

MD@Home
Ichika, for crying out loud, instead of trying to sabotage Miku, why aren't you trying to make him look at you? As yourself? This is just sad. At this rate, Ichika will eliminate herself from the competition entirely with her schemes...

Group Leader
All Nino has to do now is grab a kitchen knife and we're on track for a nice boat ending.

Fed-Kun's army
my top favorites are ichika and miku...
nino starting to feel more like a yandere as shown in this chapter, but I could be wrong...

Dex-chan lover
yeah definitely Ichika is the one that is crazier for him... going so far as to impersonate her sisters to bring them out of the game

Fed-Kun's army
Nino put up a good fight, but Ichika is really gunning for that last place spot

I've been on the Nino train since chapter 1( she's my favorite, I love her peronality), but lets be honest here, she won't win. I also hightly doubt first girl will win in this manga, so the bride won't be Itsuki. Miku is just way to shy to win at this point ( she needs to get over her shyness and fast). Ichika is not going to win either. Futaro doesnt like being toyed with as shown in previous chapters. The one I think will win in the end and become Futaro's bride is Yotsuba, why? She's the only one not actively trying to get with him and talks to him normally. They also seem to have really good chemistry together. This is just my opinion from reading up to the current chapter so far

Users who are viewing this thread