5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Sisters’ War - Fifth Battle

Dex-chan lover
The Miku Churchgoers lowkey have a lot of respect for the Nino Gang, despite being rivals.

5WZlm0Y.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
btw Headphones are different thats how u can tell the real miku over ichika (miku).
Ichika still best girl, though i don't like what author is doing.

Dex-chan lover
Heave-ho, place your bets!
Pick one from the quintuplet
that you think will win.

Dex-chan lover
Previous ranking
Miku>>Ichika>>>Yotsuba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Itsuki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nino

Current ranking:
Nino>Ichika>Miku>>>>>>>Youtsuba>Itsuki

Itsuki's approach to Fuutarou feels so forced at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
Snake. Ass. Bitch.

Nino is winning a lot of points right now. Didn't like her so much at the beginning, with her attitude. But I guess it kind of grew on me.

Dex-chan lover
@LordU her ranking will skyrocket when it's revealed that she's a horny closet pervert disguised as a pure angel ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

this is very strange, Itsuki started coming around, but if she didn't know in the beginning, she surely realized who fuutarou is after seeing the picture in his wallet... is she feeling the pressure from her sisters?

Ichika's a snake, but her talk with Yotsuba's made her relapse to that state.

Yotsuba might still look like she's on the sidelines, but now she's gonna find out about Itsuki's side of things and she already knows the other ones.

Fuutarou had a realization while taking the picture and thinking about the past, but what is it?

Negi, you's a monster!

as it stands it seems like all the sisters are going through very different phases as follows:
Itsuki: desperation? not frantic, but she seems lost as to how to draw attention
Ichika: selfishness+treachery and maybe a bit of desperation too
Miku: depression
Nino: compassion
Yotsuba: pondering (all of the sides)

I wonder why Miku's fans call themselves a church when it's Nino who has a saint for a namesake (there's a Saint Nino in Georgia).

Fed-Kun's army
Yotsuba waits while the other 4 burn out. I can't wait to see her stepping over her fallen sisters to an easy win of the Uesugi-bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread