5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle

Aggregator gang
OHHHHHHHHHH the fucking dramatic rain at the 'perfect' time..... FUCK ICHIKA!

At this rate Ichika might as well rape Fuutarou and make him take responbility.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is her plan here, she’s scheming something with that bitch smirk. Surreee your stomach hurts

Double-page supporter
@yunomi is it really a snipe when both the usual group and dropout worked together on the chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what Ichika is trying to accomplish by acting as her sisters... Also damn that Yandere eyes while smirking...

MD@Home
Two people who worked on this chapter also worked on the previous chapter by /a/. So I have to wonder if this really is a snipe or not...

Different topic: if Ichika wrote herself into group E, why did she end up in group D? This is confusing.

Dex-chan lover
WOW ICHIKA!?!

Long ago the 5 Quints lived together in harmony but then everything changed when the Fuutaro Arrived

Only the 6th sister Rena had the best girl power to stop this but when Fu-Kun wanted her the most she vanished

20 or so chapters later we discovered the new best girl a quintuplet named yotsuba and all though she may seem dense, I believe yotsuba can win over fuutaro!

But in all seriousness Ichika, yotsuba & Miku had huge stock when this began and now

• Ichika is heavily going all in even if she’ll go into debt

• Miku has no confidence even though she Seemingly had The best chance out of the five

• Yotsuba has been trying to take herself out but is really??

• Nino Is White fire right now as she is blazing through all of her other competition because of her daredevil antics that seemingly deal huge crushing blows that are not the norm!?!

• And then there’s big eater itsuki where she has the cheat card of being the first one introduced in this whole story therefore giving credence to the fact that she may have the best chance out of all of them simply due to her appearing 1st sigh

Users who are viewing this thread