5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle

Double-page supporter
Bruh she even pulled the Rena plot man she's literally the cut throat bitch out ol of em

Dex-chan lover
I’d agree 100% on your list @RangoBongo
If it was for “girls ranking on who deserves Fuuts”, but if it’s a best girl ranking then I’d only switch yotsuba and nino

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or did the chapter felt rushed? Like idk, when i read this i felt like i was missing a chapter or something.

And wtf happen to itsuki as rena thing? Did negi just scrapped the whole idea to give more time to miku or something.

Dex-chan lover
This was a very strange arc, there has to be more to this "yandere phase" than what we were let on.
The smile Ichika had near the end of the chapter, and considering she used her info-gathering skills to place Miku and Fuutarou in the same group, It didn't seem like the smile of someone who was just exposed and had all her plans fell into ruin.
I don't think she had a "last moment regret" either, I think that, while she IS in love with Fuutarou, she had something else in her mind all along.

I know that this is some 4D chess bullshit, but if there's a character that makes sense to have such a convoluted plan it has to be Ichika.
I mean, the other option is accepting this strange arc with this strange antagonist that didn't accomplish anything and knew she would "fail".

Dex-chan lover
Being told "I can't trust you" is one of the worst things ever. You f*cked up and you have no one to blame but yourself, and that's the consequences for it.

Dex-chan lover
I am very grateful for your translation but I disagree with your opinion: Yotsuba is indeed the best.
Though how long do I have to wait for Yotsuba's arc?
Ps: sad to see Ichika cries, but serve her right.

Dex-chan lover
@xPureHavock That's the problem I have with this "Yandere arc", if it simply ended like this, if there was nothing behind it, I find it a bit disappointing.
Didn't Ichika recover a bit too fast from being "absolutely destroyed" by Fuutarou anyway?
I'm confused, I'm hoping that there is something we don't know being at play here.

Supporter
Yotsuba becoming the best just because she isn’t involved in this shit? That’s not not how it works!

Aggregator gang
all the while all these bimbos be chasin after fuutarou schtick yotsuba playin it cool cuz she know fuutarou gon present it to her on silver plater chapter(s) later

Dex-chan lover
Well I like yotsuba's personality most among these quintuplets

Fed-Kun's army
Nice roast Fuu! Gotta wonder if Ichika gonna start repenting from now on.

Also, nice timing Yotsuba!

Users who are viewing this thread