5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle

@DonHazzy ? if the sudden 180° villain chara change of ichika and the whos rena ordeal isn't a development then you're beyond blind.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn I fuckin love how underhanded Ichika became.

Double-page supporter
Fuutarou got really mad on this one. Didn't even react to Yotsuba's Yotsu-s

Support, shipping, best, none of this matters. I'm just wondering if the sisters are going to dig themselves into such holes that Itsuki doesn't invite them to the wedding.

MD@Home
I just realized something: I don't remember ever cheering this hard for a male lead in a harem series as I did for Fuutaro in the past few chapters. He's no oblivious, brain dead harem protagonist, and I love that so much. :)

@Scrwd I understand him, though. Who wouldn't be mad at that moment?

Miku has to step up her game. Let's see, what the author made for her.

Dex-chan lover
Conspiracy theory: Ichika is being underhanded mostly for Miku's sake. She does love Fuu-kun and it shows but her intention most of the time is to put Miku farther ahead than anyone else. She was dressing up like Miku to make her look good in front of Fuu-kun but keeps getting caught every time.

Also: Youtsuba was the original Rena that first met and had shenanigans with Fuu-kun but each of the other sisters also spent some time with him later. The last part was confirmed somewhere where Ichika was reminded by Youtsuba how she stole a "friend" she was hanging out with. Furthermore, Youtsuba actually has loved Fuu-kun since day one but because of her guilt behind making everyone fail along with her she suppresses her feelings, knowing they all love the Fuu. Fat Quint is just playing pretend.

Dex-chan lover
Did the mangaka figured out he'll never be able to finish the story if each character relied on their own charm to win? So might as well sabotage them losers one by one using inexplicable tactics.

Users who are viewing this thread