5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle

On the last page is said that 「二人きりのデートが始まる」
Translation: Fuutarou and Miku's date start!!
#TEAMMIKU

if no one understand what happen and start bad mouthing ichika again in the end of chapter.
what she did is the same as fuutarou done in chapter 34.
(in nutshell she take E where fuutarou going and give it to miku)

https://s4.mangadex.org/data/ddabf5d9b93afccd41e247f6c8de18b9/x8.jpg

https://mangadex.org/data/815f16b67f83888163fd82a13ca57437/B19.png

Dex-chan lover
@pip25
Author made it look like ichika was gonna pull another snake but she probably changed her mind and set up fuutarou and miku instead to make up for her actions

Ichika is still the best of the five. Aggressive, ambitious, and obsessive is what I like.

@pip25
She didn't, she switched hers and Miku's name. Next chapter is probably going to reveal that Ichika felt bad for doing what she did and swapped with Miku to atone.

1st - Ichika is becoming really creepy, what have they do to her? She was so sweet! D:

2nd - She wrote E and went to D? I'm confused...

3rd - #TEAMMIKU OR #TEAMNINO

Reminds me of concubines fighting over the place of the main wife whose child will inherit the throne

Contributor
Ah yeah, Yotsuba is fine too.

And thanks god, Miku will now finally evolve a lot after watching the others sisters change since the beginning.

You go girl.

ty negi for ruining ichika that way, ofc money blinded your ass and had you make trash and rushed development so you could keep getting easy and 'justified' money

Fed-Kun's army
Ihh Ichika is beung salvaged before she really falls out or did she cosplay(disguise) as Miku again?

So Ichika finally regained her sensors and made the sacrifice to allow Miku chance to spend time with Fuutarou, don't mess this up Miku, I've been team Miku from the start but in recent weeks her hesitating has been annoying.

Though reading the comments here, it appears most of the comments seem to think that Ichika is still plotting something here, just because she made that face, but I don't think that is the case. Ichika's Yandere faze is likely over now.

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba is (1) someone who Fuutarou can really talk to about his problems, (2) someone who has her own interest outside of Fuutarou, (3) does not make Fuutarou worry, (4) genuinely care about everyone around her - BEST GIRL

Group Leader
hmm
Putin%20Popcorn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread