5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle

@PlanOfInaction I kinda agree with your assessment of Ichika's actions. She's trying to help Miku at this point and kill her ship with Fuutaro and have him kill whatever feelings he might have still had for her piling on more lies. I mean I didn't understand why she tried to say she was Rena five years ago and wondered why she said she wasn't feeling well (and does so with a smile??) at the end I guess not participating in the group at the end. But she's being the older sister again. She can now put her feelings behind and follow her path as an actress. Each one will also have their path too... Itsuki a teacher, Nino or Miku a cook? etc. while one will end up with Fuutaro.

I wonder are we into our heading into the final arc?

I was just thinking... Itchika saw the old photo and can recognize of course which sister it was... Wow she's really trying to miku a huge boost to give her a fair chance to win before he finds out who Rena is. I guess to make up for pretending to be her the first time.

Too bad because I really like Itchika. Funny the hate for her but people fickle because everyone hated nino for drugging fuutaro and seemed to have forgiven her lol.

I like ichikas character. If it wasn't for her and wanting to take care of her sisters, they wouldn't have been able to move out of their dads condo and live on their own to defy and be with fuutaro.

If not ichika I like itsuki and Mika about even.

How does /a/ produce better translations than an actual group?

Impressive, really.

I wonder what that snek ichika is planning now. Hope miku will use this moment to advance in this race.

At this point i think Fuutaro doesn't even care who rena is, he is focused on the present and piss off that Itsuki and Ichika are trying to use Rena as a bust to their position instaead of approach him directly. And because of the it and Ichikas precedent he is midly angry to be lied, but doesn't make a big fuss about it. He just wants that they are honest and clear about their intentions as how Nino have been.
At the end, his trust on Ichika is greatly damaged and she have to redeem herself.

I don't think that the E course and Miku is not Ichikas way to damage Miku, but a way to repair Miku for her fault and give Miku the chance she took off from her in Chapter 80-81.

Now it is up for Miku to make the most of it or fail trying. Come on Miku, you can do it!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@ most of what you're saying is projection. He's pissed off because she lied to him not because they are using rena persona. He had already decided to not give a shit about rena since he knows that rena is all 5 of the them. They all met him during different intervals when they were younger each sharing a particular memory with him.

Double-page supporter
The translation quality really drop
out
. Some dialogues were completely unrelated to the original Japanese text and extremely confusing, hopefully you changed them.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the text seemed worse, so it was dropout up to their dumb shenanigans again. /a/ pls help.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN It's not irony. The TS from the /a/non releases just switched over to Dropout. So we'll get good typesetting and redrawing but below-average translations for the foreseeable future.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN, if you look at the credits you notice a common name on this release and previous releases.

Reason why? team drama and I did read stuff about it on /a/ but this aint like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. stuff that have a TL thread so I can tell who is in the right or wrong, I would say this is always bound to happen since eventually someone on the team (usually the QC) decides he knows better and suddenly the group breaks because someone (usually the TL) gets fed up and either takes his ball and goes home or kicks the TS and suddenly having to fact having typeset and redraw kinda gets in the way.

Never take groups or members of said groups for granted, remember RedHawkScans?

@xyzzy this chapter does feel a bit off, but /a/ hates everything so...

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN just the typesetter iirc, most of the usual translator still on the old team and planning to upload the chapter

that aside, the whole D/E course thing is confusing and we need to wait 2 weeks until we got the answer

i hate negi now
1549537852127.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread