5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle

Aggregator gang
I don’t get why ich dressed as miku again to talk to him? What was the point of not meeting with him at that treasured spot not dressed as herself if she was going to admit that Rena was her?

Two possibilities here:

1. Ichika lied about the charm and may definitely be out, after all "Rena" buyed 5 of them.

2. There is another charm we don't know about yet and there is more than one Rena.

The Miku act is less and less effective, Fuutarou loves her more \o/ but now my girl has to make a move or she will be dead last in the war.

Dex-chan lover
Ichika finally tries to redeem herself a little. I was worried for a moment when i saw her smirking while filling out the elective form. Now go Miku! Do your best!

Dex-chan lover
@Rodork I think that Fuutarou actually met all 5 of the quints in the past. Just at different timing. So each of the quint has her own unique memory of him.

Dex-chan lover
im just in page 5 and damn its savage already
page 16 now....motherfucker
end, scrath that, step 1 of 10 steps of redention, done!

Fed-Kun's army
@udomsa33
nino is unlikely tho, she has seen his childhood photo and she doesn't know about the guy in the picture

It's just me or this series has gone into a complete nose dive?
>Ichika becomes a total train wreck
>Miku route is getting more and more boring
>not even sure if Nino's still in the race
>Eatsuki is now a pure joke character
>Yotsuba who?
>that 'Rena' who supposed to be an important part, now is completely irrelevant

So unless author is planning some kind of huge ass turning point next, this is just bad.

Dex-chan lover
@pesimus that's a good point, forgot about that. Damn this manga is really confusing. Too many details. I wonder if the author is gonna slip up at some point lol

MIKU GANG
MIKU GANG
MIKU GANG

Although I wouldn't mind if Nino won, or the others as long as it's not Bitchika.

GO MIKU

Fed-Kun's army
Fuutarou : Why did you lie to me?
Ichika The Snek : You remember that girl from 5 yrs ago? That's Me.

Users who are viewing this thread