5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle

Double-page supporter
@isekai_yuusha_sama

idk, Ichika wrote E in the previous scene while thinking back to overhearing what Futarou would pick, but Miku wound up in E in the end. Whether she's trying to make up for what she did or is scheming even harder somehow, she's in the wrong group on purpose.

im still hoping for harem ending..

but when u see nino's face grimacing, u cant help but laugh and want her to win😬

Dex-chan lover
@pesimus
I think Nino does - she was the most interested in the boy in the picture after all. It was like, a reverse-Rena situation but she didn't/refused to think that the boy was Fuu-kun.

Nice to see Ichika redeeming herself a little and not just digging a deeper hole, probably too late though, and thankfully in her redemption she's giving Miku a boost! Just praying Miku uses this chance to get out her slump and start taking action!

Group Leader
Interesting chapter. Ichika may have gotten twisted because she likes him, and man did I wavered @0@. But...

Miku you awesome to apologize though...

Yotsuba is great.

I think everyone is lowkey loving yotsuba more and more even tho we arent singing her as a romance interest.

@udomsa33 It's interesting but I don't think that's what happened.

Itsuki is Rena for sure when Nino should've remembered him and/or would'nt keep silence about it.

For the others, the charm Ichika mentionned seems a lie since fuutarou buyed five of them with Itsuki who then exchanged the one she had with the picture.
And since the picture was so important for Fuutarou, I don't think he could've lose something they shared like another charm we never heared about.
It let us with Miku and Yotsuba, the first don't seem the kind to drag someone she just met everywhere while the second could've just forgot she met him and stay silent if she remembered because it would harm the others.

My guess about Rena is that Fuutarou don't love her anymore but now have feelings for another of the quint, as the inn last chapter suggest. That's why he don't care about who Rena is anymore. He still got hints about it and now can exlude Nino, Yotsuba and Ichika

He may even already know about Itsuki and that's why he talked to her about Nino and Ichika loving him.

I'm just not sure if the author is a genius that give us that much hints because he knows where he is going or if he don't plan ahead and will screw the story.

Dex-chan lover
What if the Ichika dressing up as Miku was actually Miku wearing a short hair wig?

Aggregator gang
As someone who roots for Miku, I'm getting quite nervous because I feel like she's gonna be rejected/lose the sisters' war on the upcoming chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@nyaalter why are you nervous? Ichika is clearly out of the game, nino is setting her own losing flag, yotsuba was never even a thing, and eatsuki is getting sidelined hard by author. On top of that fuu is getting more and more conscious of miku. There is 0% chance that miku is going to lose now.

Dex-chan lover
@teatoaster not that part, i meant eatsuki seems like shes about to enter the fray in this arc but the arcs about to be finished and she hasnt gone in much further than what she did a couple chapter ago

Dex-chan lover
@instant_noodle my theory is that author had some story planned out at first but people kept guessing the next part correctly which led him to changing the story to make it more unpredictable but has shitty continuity

Smh.. Miku the doormat just has to apologize when she was the one who was wronged. That’s why Nino will always be on top! !

@borain that would possibly explain why Ichika said she was Rena from 5 years ago. Because we know that Ichika saw the pic and sure that all sisters can tell each other apart so she knows it's Itsuki. But Miku doesnt know who the sister is and would be just making a blind guess saying it's Ichika.

I don't know but I think it's clear Ichika knew which Group Fuu was going to and she took herself out of the race on purpose and gave Miku a big boost either to make up for earlier or to just to help her get to the starting line since she knows she's the weakest and the others are strong. If she's resolved to do move on then that's cool... I mean all the girls have to start falling off until there is only one and you want it in a way that all the sisters will love each other no matter what in the end. I like Ichika but Cliche oldest makes the sacrifce in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh I don't care who tf Rena is. I don't want it to be Nisekoi BS all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread