5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Sisters' War - Sixth Battle

Thanks for the hard work nibb/a/s, keep at it
mfw PUNISHED FUUTAROU
LIQUID SNAKE (forma del rejection)

Supporter
@ChristineGuinn

From page 2, #dropout:

A teacher came by to pick us up. We passed the time in a spare room of the inn where rena was staying. Playing cards, I believe. The teacher gave us a mouthful back then.

Page 2, 5toubun sc/a/ns:

My teacher had to come pick me up. I waited in a spare room of the inn Rena was staying at. I think we played cards there? My homeroom teacher ended up chewing the hell out of me.

One gives a more complete picture of the subtext behind the events spoken. The other doesn't. If you're claiming to see virtually zero difference there, that's an issue with your language comprehension, not the translations.

There is one thing that I don't understand... In the page 16, Ichika knows that Uesugi is going to the E course, and she even smiles about it. But in the last pages, Ichika has chosen the D course and Miku the E course.

Why? Why smile as if you are going to cheat again and then pick the D course instead of E course?

Dex-chan lover
That last page gave me a flashback...
👏👏Congratulations 👏👏

@Binary0011 @Di3GO95
She's smiling because she got to be a big sister again with Miku and rig it so she can get her shot at the Fuu-kun. She'd been feeling guilty about all of her backhanded tactics and felt she needed to do Miku a solid.

Users who are viewing this thread