5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Sisters' War - Seventh Battle

Miku's chapters feel the most natural and are my favorite. She's also best girl so I hope she's the one in the end.

That's 2/5 straight confessions.
Next arc is probably Itsuki's. Following that, we'll have Ichika's redemption arc before finally rounding it off with Yotsuba's arc.
And then the finale.

Group Leader
My heart can't handle the beauty of Miku. And props to the people who helped her with everything that's going on in this chapter.

MY KOKORO!!!! Miku has and will always be best girl to me!!! That confession was beautiful.

It's either yotsuba or ichika who help her from her confession, it seems that ichika onee san is back...

Fed-Kun's army
Miku gang coming out eh woods just cause she finally did something.
Actually, pretty sure she got help for this one.
#YOTSUBABESTGIRL

Time for some theorycrafting!

I think it's Ichika helping Miku stealthily throughout the chapter. Consider the following:

The lingerie that Miku got was probably from when Itsuki said she was going to throw it out from the previous chapter. She could have said something like "Instead of throwing it out, let me have it."

The bag of bread (and the lingerie) was probably in the bag that Ichika had on her during the last panels in the previous chapter. None of the other sisters had a bag on them from what I could tell. I think Ichika picked it up since Itsuki ran after Miku, Yotsuba went with Fuutarou, and Nino was preoccupied with wanting to get down from the mountain since a crowd was forming. The "My stomach hurts" would also make sense, since she could ditch group D to follow Miku and Fuutarou.

This one might be a total stretch, but for the pond thing, maybe Ichika dressed up as someone else and bumped into Fuutarou or pushed him which caused him to knock Miku over. I really have no evidence on this one but Ichika totally strikes me as the type to do the "push one of them so that he/she falls on top of him/her" scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread