5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Sisters' War - Seventh Battle

One of the most interesting aspects of this series is seeing the reaction of its readers.

I'm not particularly hoping for a certain quint to be Fuu's bride, but I'm intrigued on how one of the quints will be able to make Fuu look at her differently. The main conflict of this manga is Fuu's family woes. This is why he's with the quints in the first place. It just so happens that the plot progression has developed that Fuu has made himself responsible for quints graduation with or without pay.

Now about this chapter. Whereas fans of Miku Nakano are rejoicing, confidently proclaiming her as Fuu's future bride, I find this coincidental date to be very one-sided in terms of romance. Obviously, Fuu acknowledges Miku's feelings and efforts. However, does he reciprocate? or does he even consider the possibility of being in a romantic relationship? He did say that "he can't ignore genuine feelings anymore" with his conversation with Yotsuba a few chapters ago. But he never blushed, got embarrassed, or seem excited in this chapter. Negi Haruba draws expressions clearly and figuratively.

Fuu was there acknowledging and "receiving it"

Fed-Kun's army
This Chapter is pure bliss.. church of miku used "Revenge Counter" to even the odds.

@McLXIX
i agree with you, he doesn't look to any one of them in romantically way and ofc he is keeping in mind the words of their father when they talked at ch.77

Theory time:

Thinking back to the wedding chapter. The bride roles fits even more Miku than the other girls now. it felt before like the bride didn't really act like any of the 5 sisters. too calm and too focus to be one of them. But the way Miku describe how she's at ease with Futarou being there. It really does fit how focus and calm the bride was.

Dex-chan lover
Miku is too adorable. Ichika’s redemption is happening right now it seems.

Miku now has leverage over her sisters. She knows something about Futarou that none of her other sisters even suspect. And she's in the perfect position to take advantage of it. I have no doubt that if she put forth the effort to bake really good bread before the field trip, she's going to go all out to improve her baking and connect to Futarou through his memories of his mother and how she baked fresh bread for him and his father.

She wants to learn more about Futarou, while it seems like her sisters are content with just being with him. This, i think, is where Miku moves closer to Futarou, and he to her.

Futarou says he know she likes him, and he's not such an inconsiderate jerk to hurt her by refusing her outright. It's going to be interesting to see how they go about getting closer, with all her sisters around.

Dex-chan lover
Lets not forget the fact that Miku basically is wearing underwear from a stranger.

Users who are viewing this thread