5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 84 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle

what is Negi gonna do, Nino and Miku confessed, but Itsuki didn't, Ichika didn't i think, but it should be obvious to Fuu since she did snek like things and Yotsuba didn't confess but rather she sort of made an admission of giving up and just being a supporter for the others. Where we going from here? me not know

Ichika decided to take herself out of the running last chapter and helped Miku get to the starting line in this chapter with having her choose course E, then bailing out of Course D saying not feeling well and then the panties and her baked goods. I still like Ichika but way to go big sis!

Contributor
Well if Miku won, the wedding would be sengoku themed. Therefore she lost.

Ahhh damn it! Just go work for some sultan in Dubai and might as well live there and take them all to make your harem
(But I guess in this case it would be haram)

Double-page supporter
I guess it's not just the sisters who are having a war, it's the translator too...

are the translators, sisters by any chance? 😂

Good. Now Ichika and Itsuki will confess. Futarou will reject them all and finally marry Yotsuba.

@Thoraxe41 Plot twist: He marries all of them but the author has only showed us one of the sisters wedding! So each sister gets their own wedding! BOOM! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread