5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - Sisters’ War - Seventh Battle (Back Side)

Fed-Kun's army
inb4 all four quints at some point spent time with Fuutarou 5 years ago so they are all Rena

@yotsuba428 I guess I have just liked the flow of the moments through out the arcs from beginning of Fuutaro and Ichika like I said from chapter 11 where Fuutaro says to Ichika they are partners and she also repeats that in 12 or 13 (and other times like ch. 24) and just the times they have had together... from Itsuki almost catching Ichika kissing Fuutaro during the sleep over, when he was there for her when she went to the audition and brought her back to her sisters afterwards, they way she thought of him during audition, when she had the scene at the restaurant he worked at and him seeing her study between takes and fall asleep beside him... when they were trapped in the storage together and how he held her as he saved her from the falling log and... I could go on. There is so much more emotional development between the two through each arc even to the latest where she tells him she was the one he met as kids and how she's in such tears as she recalls the moment she fell in love with him. Yes she lied, but he's not pissed, just disappointed... but there is so much left that will be unfolded... he will find out eventually that she was the one he played cards with and we'll find out how much that evening meant to him. I don't think anyone can point out as many type of scenarios with the other sisters. I'm definitely open to anyone to make their point but to me as more chapters come, it looks like more details of a large painting that shows Ichika has been the main character.

we'll see. I like the manga and do like all the girls even nino when everyone wanted her to die after drugging Fuutaro lol but that's how I see it. Just supporting that smile you see in my avatar :)

@ThunderCloud @@essam ... Look at the end of chapter 24 and the very last panel on left shes reading... "taking time off from school to concentrate on her acting career"

I think this will link with her saying this is there last trip/vacation together and Nino getting cut off asking if she meant... she's leaving.

And in chapter 24 when they are together in the hotel and Fuutaro wants to play card game, his suggestion?? Sevens!! Another reference to when Ichika and Fuutaro played sevens 5 years ago.

Me after reading this chapter:

Lie down

Try not to cry

Cry a lot. T^T

@Marscaleb you'll totally get it once you have watched Endgame.

UYQI2XUA6M3F7FFRJYDRIALXHI.jpg

My brain feels sad for Ichika but I don't know... my heart just feels meh cant feel anything anymore about her
Not after stepping on Miku's efforts

Okay I've seen Endgame now but I still don't get this Iron Man thing at the end. What is this about 3000? I don't remember that ever being something he said.

I have a feeling they all met him. But wtf this shits getting crazy. It’s implied that ichika recognized Fuutarou as the one she talked to 5 years ago when he wore the blonde wig during chapter 25 tf

So, Itsuki first met Fuutaro and then Itsuki started talking to the other sisters about him. And then Ichika was curious about him and decided to visit him?

x14.png

Users who are viewing this thread