5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - A Certain Boy and I ②

Double-page supporter
8IGvXfY.png

Oh my god, Yotsuba has always been soo observant I'm shook. Pls stop her suffering pls make her happy I can't bear to see her soo sad

Group Leader
Itsuki being the pillar that supports yotsuba should find a way to let yots out of that mindset. Yotsuba won't be going anywhere with that attitude.

On the other note, it would be interesting to see fuutaro's reaction once he learns that lolikano is yotsuba. Would he fall in love again or would his reaction be similar to "i know"?

I still don't get Itsuki, dhe likes Fuutaro too, doesn't she? or is she just trying to help one of her sisters? I think we all can agree, Yotsuba was "childhood friend" candidate since almost the biginning, but Itsuki...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I'm torn up

Itsuki tried to hang out with fuutarou to make him remember Yotsuba.

It all make sense now.

Users who are viewing this thread