5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - Mark of a Secret

@redheadgearhead Thank you, it finally makes sense. I forgot she had just lotioned-up before going down the water slide with him. I just couldn’t believe that the author expected us to believe that he got sunburned in the time it took for him to go down the water slide with her holding his hand so I thought it had to be something else. Thanks.

i have gone back and forth between miku and nino for numerous chapters. i have switched sides to yotsuba. AND NOW YOURE GOING TO MAKE ME HOP ON THE ITSUKI BANDWAGON?! THE MANGAKA IS A SICK BASTARD

Fed-Kun's army
OK this is minor but is the no tattoo's thing real? Tattoo's are really common in the west so is it a Japan or Asia thing?

Fed-Kun's army
@MangoCo
OK this is minor but is the no tattoo's thing real? Tattoo's are really common in the west so is it a Japan or Asia thing?

Yes. Many public places won't let you show tattoos. Gotta cover them up, if that's even allowed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irezumi#Tattoos_in_modern_Japan

Banned
The fuck? Why would tattoos be banned from the pool? Fuck you, pool! Should just kick all the staff out and make it a tattoos-only attraction. Bunch of arbitrarily prejudiced cunts.

Also MC... you're in my spot.
GTFO. Out of Itsuki's lap. Begone. Fuu-ck off.

I'm loving Miku's daring side. Fuutarou, you lucky dawg, laying your head on a girl's bare stomach.

Ok, I know we've had scenes where the girls are literally naked, but somehow this feels dirtier.

Fed-Kun's army
I think she's the weakest link so far, even though she's the first girl to "meet" him (in highschool). All the other girls have a motive and reason

@waffle6 in Japan it is common for pools or hot springs to ban tattooed people because usually tattoos in Japan are associated with criminal organizations like the Yakuza for example

Users who are viewing this thread