5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 100 - The Sunrise Festival - Day 2

Fed-Kun's army
A wild thot appears! No, seriously... where does she come from?? Bit weird to introduce new character this late in the story...

We've been bamboozled where's muh 20 colour pages at? And wtf takebayashi comes all of a sudden and getting all close to fuutarou, well atleast she's not bad. Nino was being nino nice, props to Itsuki for handling the situation very well and maturely and Yotsuba was ticked off lmao she's a potential yandere. Miku was about to lose it too haha, Ichika's busy filming.

Who is fuutarou meeting at the end of the chapter??? Things have gone beyond spicy!

Fed-Kun's army
Why are there so many lady's men these days!? Chadano (Komi-san), Dasisuke (Atsumare), and our boi Fuutarou too!!!

Either thats a new character, this late in the game, who we get barely anything about in their introductory chapter...or a throwaway character, making this a non-content chapter. Unsure which I'd prefer, honestly.

t28

Dex-chan lover
For all of you thinking she's new, se is the girl Fuutarou used to like in the flashback chapters. The curly haired boy at the end is the same one was with there.

Yotsuba got quite angry there, though she's delusional about being the closest to Fuutarou.

Dex-chan lover
There are actually retards in here believing that Yosuba isn't the closest one to Fuutarou lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
Who's that person with the wedding ring on the first page? The way they're given an identifying detail despite being almost entirely out of frame is triggering my foreshadowing sensors.

You know, I honestly just want a harem because I don't want to see any of them lose, I actually like all 5 of them equally, but I know the author is most likely to just choose one of them.

Group Leader
Itsuki getting points. I wished there was more depth into Itsuki's feelings, everyone else felt like they had a capture flag moment. Itsuki's is more subtle which is realistic but not as satisfying for me. I can't wait for Yotsuba though. I think she and Miku have best chance of Futaro choosing them. I don't know~

this chapter was really random especially introducing childhood friend like this... anyway cant wait for next ch with chosen one

Endgame incoming? I hope the author actually continues the story, developing the relationship between MC and the chosen girl, not just timeskip to the wedding. Some slice of life with their new life as a couple, you know? It's incredibly rare on harem manga and it's a shame IMO.

My guess:
1) Itsuki: She is the girl that showed the least interest on Fuutarou and also the least developed girl in the series IMO, right now she is almost exactly as she was on the beginning. I'be very disappointed if she was the one picked.

2) Miku: I personally think she is the one with the best sinergy with Fuutarou, when they are together they seem to click really well. Her lack of proactiveness is a big problem, but she grew up a lot during the series and made her feelings clear to MC, so I think her chances are good. I'd be happy with such an ending.

3) Yotsuba: well... her development was huge but also really, really abrupt. Her arc was the most powerful in the series IMO and certainly left a mark on all of us, but I doubt if Fuutarou is aware of how strongly she feels about him. I have no doubt they would be very happy together and would be very pleased if he chose her, but I think it's unlikely.

4) Ichika: I think that her ship sunk and exploded really really hard during the "snake Ichika" arc, Fuutarou forgave her but I don't think he will ever come to like her like that, just remain friends might be for the best. The most unlikely choide IMO, and I would be very frustrated if he picked her.

5) Nino: she is a really, really strong character. Very developed, has very strong feelings about him, is the most proactive and is very family oriented, so I think she would be one of the best picks, no doubt. Has a very good chance and I would be very pleased if she was the one wearing that bride dress.

6) Harem route: I WANT TO BELIEVE. Really, really unlikely... but I think the author could make all arcs actually, make the next chapter a "branching point", and do each girl's arc in sequence, "resetting" after each one. That would make me the happiest, no doubt.

So my rankings are : Miku=Nino=Yotsuba>>>>Itsuki>>>>>>Ichika. Let's see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread