5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 100 - The Sunrise Festival - Day 2

Dex-chan lover
oh lawd they held hands thats practically 4th base

Dex-chan lover
@Vergift
Well yes, but this is fiction.
So all author had to do is to slap an ending where one of the Quintuplets stand up or Fuutarou himself to allow poligamy in Japan.

Either way theres some Manga i read has this ending.

As long its fictional nothing is harmed. Its the reason why those loli/shota stuff existed.

Dex-chan lover
looks like yotsuba gonna win mang

mikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dex-chan lover
@Vergift
Well yes, but this is fiction.
So all author had to do is to slap an ending where one of the Quintuplets stand up or Fuutarou himself to allow poligamy in Japan.

Either way theres some Manga i read has this ending.

As long its fictional nothing is harmed. Its the reason why those loli/shota stuff existed.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Yotsuba was gonna go beast mode on this chick

Dex-chan lover
@Kimzark from what I've heard the manga isn't going to end sun, not this year at least.

@explore01 I'm assuming that they are only drawn with different colour hair but in universe they probably are all black haired.

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba was about to slap this cheeky cunt with some facts but Itsuki saved her from doing it because exposing herself would've been a bad idea on her end.

Dex-chan lover
Hand holding in the raw? Please practice safe hand holding everyone!

Dex-chan lover
latest

"Thank you for always looking after our Fuutarou."

DOMINANCE = ASSERTED

POWER = EXHIBITED

TERRITORY= MARKED

QUINTS= BTFO

There's a NEW best girl in town

Dex-chan lover
looks like she got together with the glasses dude she was looking at instead of fuutarou, so i wonder why the flying fuck did she wanted to do there?

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F to meet an old friend, obviously? To see how her old friend is doing, and how much he changed over the past, obviously

@puppeto4
That one is implied to be a 3rd party giving Takebayashi informstion beforehand on who's with Fuutarou as of current times.

Look back at page 1 and consider there's a mysterious longsleeved hands of a man wearing a ring, distanced ONE panel away from Takebayashi walking SPECIFICALLY to Fuuts. Almost like she had a very specific goal there.

Hand = Maruo
, expect her to be the "female seasoned tutor" that he pushed to work together with Fuuts on the exam arc in case the quints failed. Maybe as Shimoda's sister too because everything about her screams young beautiful teacher

what was the point of Takebayashi??? if she is somehow relevant to the plot, I hope she at the least reappears next chapter... otherwise I don't see the point in her.

Users who are viewing this thread