5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - The Ordinary Days Have Ended

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba hasn't gotten a single arc to herself and I know that's in line with her character but Yotsuba arc when? Flashbacks don't count

Fed-Kun's army
@McLXIX That's what make this fun though. We have seen plenty of stories with characters exposing their true feelings in moments only we see as the viewer/reader, making things rather predictable. If we put ourselves in a character in this story's shoes, we would not see feelings of anyone else either, only their actions. The author here masked most of what Fuutarou feels inside. Unpredictability makes things a lot more interesting, of course as long as there is enough proof to justify the event.

Dex-chan lover
@JaxunHero
Not really, the wedding scene happens years in the future. This one is just them deciding on which higher education to pursue. Miku wants to study cooking, Itsuki wants to study to become a teacher, Ichika wants to be an actress. Only Nino and Yotsuba hasn't shown their choice in higher education.

tbh, I dont want this manga to end soon, but on the other hand I also dont want it to drag too far like Hayate or Nisekoi. The pacing is good. If the author want to continue it, better give us a story when they already going out or married like Kimi no Iru Machi

h3h9llewwv221.jpg

Gasp, at this point I think he's gonna try dating each of them until he finally decides on a wife...

VIP
>parents plot is established, probably new arc on it's own
>miku shot a cannon, time for fuutarou to act
>itsuki emphasize that fuutarou is already part of their unforgettable memories, wither it can achieve it goals or not.

Dex-chan lover
When you have a quintuplet lusting after you and you can't decide who is who so you got confused and put your D in your own sister instead.

Wait, too fast?

I'm team Miku, but if this plane crashes, I'm jumping on with Yotsuba.
Always have a backup plan boys.

it'd be cool if Negi continues this manga towards 'college years'...fuutarou will start acting like a typical horny guy, and decides to date all of the quints [not all at the same time or does he?] 1 quint per 1 college year and you're wondering what about the 5th quint? well than we move into 'post graduate years'...if he's gonna marry one of the quints, he's gotta know which one's best in bed! haha

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan Nino have two option,
1) stay true to her original goal : to open up her own restaurant
2) follow Futarou on the same uni

Meanwhile, Yotsuba still struggle with her past problem.

Dad: Anyways, Itsuki... Has anything happened yet?
Itsuki: ???

Is it me, or the Dad is also Itsuki shipper?

Users who are viewing this thread