5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 12 Ch. 99 - The Sunrise Festival - Day 1

Double-page supporter
I still think Itsuki feels more like a friend than a potential love interest (I mean, she didn't even get a romantic arc...yet), so I'm putting all my eggs in Nino's basket for now.

At least it isn't the worst thing unlike someone getting into a car accident or something

Dex-chan lover
HAREM END WTF HECK NO WHAT WTF WHAT ABOUT THE MARRIAGE WHAT WTF NEGI WHAT

It's not a harem ending he already said this. It's still harem because all five of them like our boi Fuu. This is just Fuu finally coming to terms that he has to choose one, and I can see why this is going south. Because now all five of them are going to try their hardest to fight for his affection so that's probably why it says at the end page

" didn't end well "

This is going to be the "fighting arc" this arc is going to be all the sisters trying to fight each other so they can take Fuu for themselves, prepare for war boys.

Group Leader
So:
1. Harem
2. Harem ending in some of the parallel universes
3. All 5 girls win in their respective group of parallel universes
4. Who will we see win in this parallel universe?

Fed-Kun's army
I want Nino to try my corndog.
@tajboy123
Have you already forgotten the arc literally titled "The Sisters War" and how it concluded?

Dex-chan lover
At least he is straight to the point about it.

Though, will he pick the wrong one and get rejected? I feel like two of them would reject him.

We know he likes all of them (but it was very funny the way he said it XD) in a way, but im looking forward to the end of the wife mystery.

And i can't wait too see what will go wrong 😍

Users who are viewing this thread