5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - The Last Festival - Miku’s Side ②

Fed-Kun's army
MY GOD THINGS ARE HEATING UP
But because of that development, Miku's chance of winning drops. Due to the story's trope.
damn that's sad

Wow. Don't piss off Miku. Even though she had left her inferiority complex phase I did not expect this. Also, she went way more on the offensive towards Fuutarou than I ever expected she would. She's a wolf in sheep's skin, if that saying works here. I expected after she was told to ask him about it to either chicken out and not actually do it, or ask the other person instead.

being a Miku fag from the beginning...
I'm truly blessed with this chapter, no matter if she's being aggressive or not like before, Miku is still Miku, she will stay at #1 place for me

Fed-Kun's army
@Oculunus
Actually, when she "confirms" that she was holding back the kiss as well, we get a very convenient close up on her mouth, as if author didn't want us to see her face, what is usually done when someone is lying.

Don't do that....
don't give me hope !

@Mira995

I still think she has a small almost non existant chance, I do hope she is the future bride, and at least I think she has more chances to win that Ichika or Itsuki (it wouldn't make sense if she is the bride)
so maybe whe can still hope, if onley a little. :)

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FINALLY, BEST GIRL RETURNS WITH FULL FORCE, THANKS NEGI FOR THIS WONDERFUL CHAPTER
although, to be honest I have little hope that she is the bride. Welp, one can always dream and have faith

Users who are viewing this thread