5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - The Last Festival - Miku’s Side ②

Yooooooo this is the Miku I've been waiting for, she came a long way damn I'm proud of her. That was one aggressive kiss. Also she's mostly quiet in the streets, wilder in the sheets. the quiet ones are always horny

Dex-chan lover
Fuutaro did not consent, what she did was rape
Miku raped Fuutaro.

I'll keep saying it as long as I keep seeing that line at the end, as a way for the translators to feel less scummy about what they do. To whit. Buying a translated copy of the book does NOT help the author. He or she sees none of that money. The American publisher paid the Japanese publisher a flat rate to print N number of books. The author sees NONE of that money either. Now in the native language, the author may be able to negotiate for royalties (X en per book sold after W), but ONLY if he is an established author. Most Manga are by unknowns, who get paid a very small flat fee for the material.

If you want to support the author, find his Patreon or equivalent, and sent him money directly. With a little more money for food other than convenient store ramen, maybe he'll have the energy to work on your favorite material. Fuck the publishers. Fuck the distributors. Fuck the printers. Funk the licensers. They are all just leaches, nor are any of them really needed any more. They desperately hold onto their "rights" and "IP," but the fact is that we are reading fan generated translations for free. The end is near, the day where authors get their money directly from the fans is upon us.

Anyway. True love girls Itsuki has shown great confidence in her guy-friend soon to be boy-friend. He can handle the mis-directed crushes of the others. Being as tight as they are, if they are going to remain the quints into their adult lives, they will all have to come to grips with their emotions, and accept that Itsuki has always been the girl for him. I'm not into that whole "destiny to meet your fated lover" shojp tripe, but when you meet someone who seems on the same wavelength, be it coincidentally have similar interests, family backgrounds, compatible neurosis, that look in the eye that you recognize as someone looking back at you the same way. That is real. That can happen. Whether that happened when they were children. or when they met in the cafeteria, both felt something that they had never felt before. That one moment when both knew that being apart is not an option. They are just so good together! Maybe a lot of readers don't get the conversation between them, but his relationship with Itsuki is different, special, in ways that the other girls couldn't really understand. They can finish each other's thoughts. Understand each other with just a couple of words, they are in sync. Very good writing. I just guess that many of the readers put their sense of entitlement above the story the author is telling. That's a shame.

Ayy Miku finally getting a fantastic moment. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the author made the ending open-ended and leave it to interpretation on who he picks

hmm miku with aggresive stand :O
i bet yotsuba side will be "she kiss fuutarou when he fall a sleep because exhausted"
she didnt want fuutarou and her sisters know about her feeling right?that pretty common way end up like that

Dex-chan lover
SHE ATTACKS!?!

Miku OMFG going for the goal!

Quite on the streets
Wild in the sheets

Miku be studying techniques 0.0

She Attacc
She Protecc

But the most important thing
SHE'S NOT HOLDING BACC

168u28.png

Dex-chan lover
Nice development
Yotsuba next pls.
Tbh at this pace, I feel Itsuka has more chance than Yotsuba. Sad.

Users who are viewing this thread