5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 106 - The Last Festival - Miku’s Side ②

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see when she dragged Futaro up to the roof that it appears like he was to be her backup if her attempts of peace making failed.
That is unless her real objective was to drag him up there where no one can interrupt.
Now question. Since it appears she took her sweet time with that kiss, since Futaro seemed to be struggling for air part way through, has she been waiting on that first kiss for a long time? Or was she the bell kisser and has been waiting for a chance to do this right since then? (At this point, you can say a quint is both the bell kisser and isn't the bell kisser depending on what evidence you try and use.)

Dex-chan lover
The author is getting my hopes up.... THEY'VE GOT THEIR HOOKS IN ME AGAIN!

A part of me is mad thinking that chronologicly it seems like he kissed with the 2 other sisters after the kiss with Miku,

Dex-chan lover
That was very passionate, Miku is the best and the honest one with her feelings since the beggining of the manga, even if she is too shy to admit it. But now true Mike has awakened, be aware of her love! ^^

2 more kiss, this damn player got kissed by 3 girls, chikuso! urayamashiiiii!

can you guys just forget the one who had the 1st kiss, i think what matters most now is the one who get the best memories.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, compared to the other 2, this kiss scene is the most explicit. We got a clear shot of the whole thing... almost as if hinting who's gonna win in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread