5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 108 - The Last Festival - Yotsuba’s Side ②

Dex-chan lover
I'm still on the "They all win, different girl of the week" marriage theory.

Wait, so he KNOWS about every girl kissing him except for Yotsuba? He thinks it's just a dream?

That's a dick move Negi.

Aggregator gang
Everyone moves forward, yet the status quo is maintained. Only fuutarou can deal the final blow on the balance

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I think Fuutarou already knew which one is "Rena", or at least, he able to guess who might be it...
That word, "I'm one of the people you've helped, too.", it somehow implied that Fuutarou realized which one is "Rena" because the one who made Fuutarou as he is now, was Rena.

Additional Edit :
You know, seeing Itsuki had not been involved too deeply with Fuutarou, what if the last chapter of the Festival Arc was from the childhood friend's perspective? 😂

The one who seems to have gone the worst like yotsuba often comes to the end if the story wants it to end well, and I don't have the impression that we are dealing with a manga drama, things should end well and for me the other 4 sisters will recognize that yotsuba is the one who does the most for others and that she deserves to be happy... something like that.

Why negi-sensei? I thought this chapter will finally make it clear to fuutarou who rena really is, why did you do this negi-sensei? :(

Dex-chan lover
96PKKoh.png

Why you do this to me?

YOOOTSSSUBBAAAA!!!!
I still have hope in me....
~SUPPORT YOTSUBA~
till the end

Dex-chan lover
at this rate we’re gonna get two chapters for what each marriage and future would be like for each girl, rather than picking one in particular

multiverse fuu theory

Sometimes I feel like Yotsuba is dumb or has mental issues. If she was a little bit self-conscious and daring I'd be rooting for her. But as if she stays like this she'll only make herself sad in the end. Also, f*ck you Negi-sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread