5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - The Last Festival - Itsuki's Side ③

Group Leader
Why the father have to be a creepy old man? I reallyyy wish that he wasn't their real father but .... is this supposed to be that he really is their real father?

so disappointing..didnt we all want some backstory of how Rena and the biological father got close, married and the breakup? everything the bio father said and did [in these chapters] was as informative as if he never showed up haha...im curious what Rena saw in the bald bastard in the first place, not just because he was a teacher?

unknown.png

Can we all take a moment to appreciate this

Gosh. He really got on my nerves. He popped out of nowhere and told Eatsuki to give up on her dream. For one, that's just something you just don't do. Second, he's not the type of person who has the right to say any of the shit he was. One of the most annoying characters I've seen in a while.

Not exactly surprised he got it wrong who he was talking to. Something about the way his character was drawn seriously made me cringe.

Aggregator gang
So is he the biological father or no bc that question is still up in the air for me

Double-page supporter
Man, this is so plainly ridiculous. I love savoring in the anger everyone has, it's so vindicating. Seeing something coming miles away and being called crazy, only to be proven right. This is only the beginning; the ride down has just begun.
Anyone surprised Itsuki is going to win has not read enough manga. The moment the first chapter came out, that was beyond clear.

Dex-chan lover
He went from "Hey, I don't want to see you repeat her mistake" to "I'm the worst father and snap on my daughter on daily basis"

Group Leader
Lol. I wanna sucker punch that old bald fucker. He has no right to preach about being a father when in the first place, he left them.

Even if I know that Itsuki is the heroine by the first girl rule, I still prefer Yotsuba. Since ch. 1, the same length of time as I knew the inevitable outcome. So sad.

...maybe negi followed seiyuu story and a hardcore supporter of yoshitsugu x inorin?

Dex-chan lover
Its been a while since I've seen a manga/anime where the shit parent gets called out for being a total shit, instead of victim-blaming the child.

Users who are viewing this thread