5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - The Last Festival - Itsuki's Side ③

Everyone hyped about Itsuki getting kissed by Fuutarou but all I see is a real character development arc.

While it was sudden, at least they finally dealt with their "biological father" of a failure.

That's what matters here.

i think i need someone to explain to me what was the point of this old man? so we knew he's quint biological father, but what shitty thing did he do in the past to make him seem so hated? are we just going to introduce this creepy old mofo and then move on because itsuki grown from this whole thing?

Dex-chan lover
That "oh god oh fuck is she gonna kiss me too" reaction on Fuutarou is hilarious.

So oldfuck fades to oblivion. What comes around goes around I guess.

Also itsukifags on suicidewatch, she ain't interested romantically on Fuutarou. Time to pack it up.

Dex-chan lover
HUHH? THAT'S ALL???
its kinda pushed, like her real father just went in for 2 chapters, i mean, it's their biological father, surely that's something happening with their mother or her taste is just so fucked up, to be married/having child with this kind of man without any backstory

Wtf negi

Supporter
Um, what happened in there? That was a pretty wasteful use of a potentially devastating character. Why did he only pick on Itsuki? Why not start to work around the other girls and turn them against each other like an insidious worm?

He could have been cut out or replaced with some other artwork and we'd have been none the wiser.

Aggregator gang
I think Negi needs a holiday. He’s clearly pretty burnt out if this is the quality of his art now...

This gonna be have a harem end coz raiha saw 4 more wedding dress and the attendants says it's a strange wedding maybe it's a groom with a 5 bride and they'll just gonna do the ceremony 1 by 1 that's why the author only show 1 bride.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
@RedCamia As I am to understand it, it's already been confirmed that only one of them will win.

all the people here didn't get that the quints don't wanna talk to the dude because he left her mother before they were even born?

man, if that old guy comes one day saying he's my father an saying such nonsense about my mother I would tell him to fuck off and go on with my life, more the like when Maruo, althought not a caring father figure, has been more than enough for them since her mother died.

He's totally a bad character, is 2 dimensional, and is obviously a device plot for itsuki, but I can totally get the quint's stance in this 3 chapters as something possible.
Is not something Negi properly show to us, but her father was never dead or missing, is a shock for us readers because it was never explained, but I know a lot of people who comes to meet their biological father and go "meh" because it was never there, more the like if they come all high and mighty about knowing better than them about their life

Well that was cringe worthy, stupid, and anti-climatic all at the same time.

So Negi is telling me that Rena was naive and dumb for falling for a buffoon, easy trash of a character. Such an awesome way to sink the narrative of this manga even lower. Then again if this manga fulfills readers' needs of sexual fantasies then so be it.

I've lost all my anticipation in the plot and all my intrigue of its characters.

Elephant in the room: Fuutarou never blushed in the three chapters that focuses on Itsuki.
interpret this as you like, to me, perhaps Fuutarou only looks at Itsuki platonically

@RedCamia that will be a heck of a wild one, but judging the current circumstances, Ue-kun isn't a dim wit that can accept something like that, he would rather not choose any than have them all for himself, but well anyone now is fine since everyone is worth of their love, but it's strange that Itsuki is the only one that didn't kiss him in the end, maybe she has kissed him back in the previous chapter, under ringing bell on he hill, that might be a firm proof since Ue-kun did say that he started being conscious of her from that event, he had already decided at that moment, just until now that he didn't realise it, that last few pages of the chapter show that he was being conscious of her, thinking up an illusion she would kiss him like the other four(well he had never had this illusion happen to him when Nino, Miku and Rena/Yotsuba doing this to him after Ichika, if he is some dim wit normie, he might have raised his expectation after doing it with Nino)

But well, harem route is still a possibility, since the meaning behind 4 other different dresses and having the kiss at the last moment in their ceremony haven't been clearly deciphered yet
Basing on the sisters' relationship, all five of them will attend the ceremony in wedding dress but only Itsuki has the vowed kiss at the end maybe?

Well, that was a nice chapter. I can see that Fuutaro was expecting something there xD

Seeing how poorly the drama with the father has been handled, I've lost hope that Negi can end this series on a high note...

Dex-chan lover
I wrote off one of my bio-parents when they reached out, and it took less than three chapters. Well, all the exposition I dumped on my boyfriend at the time.... that was at least two chapters, but....
I loved EATsuki when she told him to piss off; it was the right thing and Negi brought part of my life into this manga.
It was glorious.
So much salt over this... lolz...

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, some delicious fucking food

And so much salt to go with it, thanks Best Girl haters!

avmbIzj.png

Users who are viewing this thread