5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 111 - The Last Festival - Itsuki's Side ③

Power Uploader
This chapter just cemented fatty aka best girl as a winner. Fuutarou expected a kiss from her

VIP
Cause itsuki never kissed him, she's gonna be the wife. Rip best girl miku

Double-page supporter
@InvinCybul
oh shit my bad, thx for explaining its been so long since i've read the early chapters that my memory got fusy
now i'm pretty disapointed tbh i've always read this manga with the mind set that it wouldn't have the "frist girl" bullshit and it would have a proper harem ending cus it seamed the best option (in my opinion) given the theme of the manga, funny how the ending is going to "suck ass" despite the out come, if miku (my favourite) wins well great, but the other 4 sisters with dozens of chapters of development go to the "trash", if itsuki(most likely) or any other sister wins well fuck me then the same thing aplies
i guess i'll still hope a little for a harem ending even if i know that it won't happen , and despite not being fond of making early judgements i guess this is why i don't like harem series in general
(btw sorry for making this so long)

Dex-chan lover
The credit is on point at how I'm looking at this whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
I was more excited that they didn't kiss, hahaha. Good some variance with the sisters.

Dex-chan lover
although itsuki is the 'first girl syndrome' candidate, i think she's the only one not actually in love with fuutaro.

although i'm a yotsuba supporter myself, what if fuutaro is actually attracted to itsuki since she's not in love with him?

yes, maybe to fuutaro yotsuba seems uninterested in him or genki-esque in a way, but she's the actual osananajimi, and sadly most of the time they tend to not be chosen.

so sad.

Imagine hating a character just because of the order in which they appeared in the story, couldn’t be me lmao.
Some of y’all really love to pull the “first girl” card only when it suits you. I wonder how you’d feel about your favorite quint if they were the first one to appear.

Dex-chan lover
@Urappy
The problem people have with "first girl" characters is that many many times they end up always being the final girl, regardless of whatever else you see in the story. No matter how satisfying character interactions are with others, no matter how compatible they are with others, many times it ends the same way. That's why it's a trope, and it's why it is so annoying to people when it comes to harem stories. You want there to be a chance for the girl you like the most, not have it decided from the offset.

Double-page supporter
Oh no..!! There is no kiss for Itsuki. She is the bride guys. Inevitable. Pack your things for the saltiest salt. Negi did promise for the saltiest ending though...

Dex-chan lover
@Urappy Do people actually hate her only because she's the first girl? I hate the first girl trope as well but if the character is good then i dont mind. I'm personally rooting for nino and miku because I feel they had the best development out of the others. Itsuki barely had any development compared with the rest. The development she's getting now just feels too little too late on the author part.

Dex-chan lover
Okay phew begone thoughts of NTR. Not today mothafuka 😌 I'm glad they told that dude off and I hope he ever returns, glad Papakano is finally showing off his loving side to his kids.

Also eee I reallllllly hope Itsuki isn't final girl. I have nothing against her being the one but my gash I wish she had more screentime for me to justify Fuutarou liking her. I see them as good friends but I really don't see why he would like her above girls like Miku or Nino, even Ichika and Yotsuba at least had some romantic moments with him. Unless Negi-sensei drops a bomb in these last few chapters I really don't see them getting together

Dex-chan lover
@sabercantbethiscute:
I was going to say exactly that. Negi build this up to be some kind of game changing reveal but they just met, confronted and rejected their biological dad after just exchanging a couple of words. Actually, the other quints seem to be ok with not even talking with him.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is full of BS and wth itsuki you expect someone who only interact with you for a little bit to tell you apart from your identical twin(s).

Users who are viewing this thread