5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Dex-chan lover
@Fastpizza: Yes. That's what I meant. From the juice he bought that night. I see you're still hopeful on Ichika? That's good. That's the spirit.

By the way, I feel you might had misunderstood. In my first comment, I actually meant "If there is no twist and Yotsuba is indeed the bride, I believe Ichika is strong enough to get through this heartbroken stage." Not "I believe Ichika will still be the bride." Though, I still wish she is..

All that’s is left is for Yotsuba to accept the feelings nino and miku crying shows that they lost, ichika and itsuki just acknowledging his choice all that’s left is if Yotsuba can accept his feelings which should be the next arc if she can’t then who knows what happens after that but I can’t see an ass pull here

Never really felt Yotusba would win, even with the whole childhood friend angle, but I feel like she's worthy of winning in the end. Genuinely surprised me, that's for sure.

I'll give my respect for not having an everyone wins cop-out finish. Also for sticking to his seemingly intended ending and not being swayed by popularity polls.

I was sure, yotsuba was the one who started out worst, but he recognized her even though she did everything to hide her true personality! Good ending for her!
The people who are against yotsuba must understand that she sacrificed herself for her sisters, she could have won from the start by announcing to him that she was the kyoto girl.
Instead she even preferred to keep quiet and let one of her sisters win the bet....
Just for that reason it deserves this "victory" because none of the others would have done so.

nuoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

just why

this is madness

Users who are viewing this thread