5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Dex-chan lover
If Negi was smart, he'd do a Amagami SS style ending arc for each character. That way he can create more chapters of the story and fans get to see an ending for their favorite character.

we all thought we'd get Fuutarou's side this chapter, but no one thought we'd get an actual answer lol

Yotsuba-bros... my fellow Yotsuba-bros... we fucking made it. I thought we were not going to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but we did. The REAL first girl actually won. She confessed dozens of chapters before everybody else. She is the cutest and most deserving. Yotsuba-bros, we reached the good end.

@Admiral_Otaku
"The girl thought she had no chance, but she won in the end" is one of the most tired tropes.

@Stannis
What makes you think she would've won if she told him who she was? That's quite a self-centered way of looking at it.
It really shows how you completely missed the point of her character. Great job.

@Kipsta
Yotsuba isn't the "first girl". "First girl" refers to the girl who was shown first in the manga, not the chronological order. No one calls childhood friends "first girls".
She didn't confess first or ever. Bait and switch "it was just a prank bro!" doesn't count as a confession as you're not making the other person aware of your feelings by pretending it was a joke.
There's not such a thing as "most deserving" when it comes to love. How much effort you've put in, or how much you've suffered for it doesn't mean jack shit.

I was a lurker up until now but I just got to do it...

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!

YESSSTSUBAAA

@InvinCybul
Arbitarily defining childhood friends as people who met once (1) in their childhood, plus calling a backpaddeled confession a prank, because it fits your narrative smells like Ninofag cope. Just saying. 🤡

Dex-chan lover
really it had to be yots or itsuki, ichika and nino have demonstrated that they’ll be deeply selfish and miku needed to get off her ass. imo though itsuki put the hours in

Users who are viewing this thread