5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Yotsuba was the one I was rooting for, but something feels uneasy. Maybe that's just the pessimist in me. I really hope this is legit and that Negi ins't just trolling us. I do feel really bad for Miku and Nino, though. Out of the 5, those two fought harder than anyone to captivate him, and Miku especially worked so hard to come out of her shell. But Yotsuba has been the most selfless, cheerful, and thoughtful quint, by far. She repressed her feelings for so long, and now she gets hit with this out of fucking nowhere. I'm not ready to see her in tears next chapter :(

Can we talk about the last page, that was a sweet reference to kami nomi zo shirou sekai, that definitely made my day.

Dex-chan lover
Am i only one, who thinks that Fuu isnt gonna confess to Yotsu?

I mean, like, its Negi. He just cant finish this so straight.

Damn, I'm sad it's not Miku, but Yotsuba's amazing too. She was basically everyone's second best girl, a rare feat.
And Eatsuki lost, so that's another win for all of humanity. (EAT SHIT, FOOD GOBLIN)
But damn, Nino crying makes me sad.

Ichika's cute as ever, though.

im not going to trust this thing.. Because he say "i choose no one" .. And... if he pick one of them , some people will burn autor house lol .. But yot its not a bad choice btw.. i didnt have a team, so.. i guess all of them needs a happy ending, not like onodera cof cof.. we all know that (cof cof bakery nino-miku)

Dex-chan lover
I think yotsuba is my least favorite choice. But I would have probably been dissatisfied with any of the choices (except Miku, but that has more something to do with her being my favorite and not with her being a better choice)

That credit page tho...

I'm and always be a Miku fan, but I'm totally fine with this too.

Dex-chan lover
@Fastpizza: No. I think the juice panel is Ichika recalling the night on the second day of festival.
After she kissed Fuutarou, he drops to the ground, and in this chapter, just before the page you posted, there is a panel showing Fuutarou with something in his right hand.

I wish it's Miku, she fought so hard for Fuu. But Yotsuba is okay too, she is so likeable. Nino tears got me, she's the bravest of them all. I think this is good, but just please don't troll us. :')

Miku I just want to hold your hand thru the screen

Seems like fuutarou already made his way thru them all saying "sorry it ain't you"

Damn miku and nino moment I cried a little
God give them a better male lead

But he did say not to throw everything away so there's a chance for side chicks hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread