5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Group Leader
BEST GIRLLLLL
AHHHHH IM SO HAPPY

I was 90% sure Yotsuba wouldn’t win but I’m glad Fuutarou appreciates her as well!
Legit dying of happiness rn

...please don't cuck Yotsuba, Negi-sensei...

Dex-chan lover
Its been fun being part of the Nino Gang, but congratulations Yotsubros... youve won the war

OMG OMG OMG
The Childhood Friend/Genki girl wins against all odds
tbh Yotsuba deserves it not even mad but atill F for Nino

Unlike a lot of harems, I like all the girls. They all have good character development and it's believable that all of them could have fallen in love with him. That being said, I think the weakest love story was Yotsuba. But this could be a fakeout. so let's see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is right! Imo, she is the one who put her feelings in it the most, despite hiding all of them.

Anyway, I got so bad feeling when I saw it really named Futarou's side, thought it was another dragging, but there is no number so yes, true end of the arc.

Dex-chan lover
@fikmomo22 I was trying to remember where I saw that from and you’re right, it’s the end where he returns to the future and leaves that note for the shy girl. Forgot her name at this point unfortunately.

Well in the end it's childhood friend that he met the first time huh...
Welp here goes....

I was hoping (not expecting) for

1st - Harem route
2nd - Ichika
3rd - Yotsuba

This could still be a fake out though.

But if this is really it, then I am ok with this. Still, I knew from the first time I started reading this that I wasn't going to be fully satisfied with the result.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
It's sad to see the other girls like that man.. Especially Nino & Miku...
It became quite apparent, if you look back. Why is Yotsuba not in her room during the start of her arc(the ending announcement) and Fuutarou with the lights shining at a direction, in-waiting, in Ch100..
Next chapter is probably going to be the explanation of choice. Looking at the comments, looks like Haruba-sensei has some serious convincing to do though.. Will there be a twist? Hmm...

Fuhh.. Anyways, luckily I came in prepared. I believe in Ichika. She's a strong girl. She'll get through this.. If there are indeed no twists.

PS: Doujin authors, please get your pen ready. There's already a Hentai version of harem ending, so a non-Hentai version please. Oh, and 4 other alternate endings too. XD
And people, be civil. Don't go harassing the author. Remind the others to not, too.

Edit: Just realized the juice. So, Ichika knew it all this time during the third day of the festival...

Dex-chan lover
LMAO Are people that stupid to believe this would be a fakeout? Negi was 100% cementing Fuutarou's decision with the Orange Juice, Karaage Voucher and Chairs. He literally cannot backpedal this shit anymore

Next chapter is going to be Yotsuba trying her best to turn him down.

I can also predict A LOT of padding until the end. At least one more volume. Maybe even another one just for wedding shenanigans.

But props to Negi. Going against stabilished tropes (like first-girl-wins and osana-najimi-loses) must not be easy with a publisher on your neck. I was expecting something even bolder tho, like Nino or Miku.

OOOOHHHHH YES one of the three quints that i fully support got the ending! While i mostly support miku more i'm honestly glad fuutarou choose yotsuba because she always support fuutarou since day 1 and now the whole rena thing can come to a full close.

GO YOTSUBA!!!

Users who are viewing this thread