5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Fed-Kun's army
Thinking about it, of course Yotsuba wins, she was the memory girl who changed his life. I was hoping for her or Miku, so we're still golden.

Dex-chan lover
I think Yocchan is the least divisive choice...

Also, I thought 4 was a bad luck number in Japan xD

Dex-chan lover
38bjXjs.png

If this isn't Yotsubait, congratulations Yotsubros. Tonight you can Yotsubate.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

my Itsuki ship noooouuuu 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Eh, not the best outcome (3 or at least 2), but still better than 1 or 5.

Fed-Kun's army
I WAS SO SCARED I THOUGH HE CHOSED EATSUKI !!

I'm actualy glad ! even though I'm team miku until the end Yotsuba deserve a smile!

Well I'm fine with this. At the beginning of the Series I was in Team Miku and Team Ichika, but then I was hitted by the Nino-Train, and she is to this Day my Favorite but I never saw her to winning the Race. For a Time now the best pick would be Yotsuba for me, and now here we are. Really thank you Negi, I know it isn't over now but so far it was hell of a Ride and a pretty Fun one~

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the cliffhanger. it's all a misunderstanding, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
I am legitimately disappointed this isn't seeming to go the harem route, especially since each girl has their own completely valid reasons to earnestly love Fuutarou (rather than "oh my he's so nice and/or reliable or saved me once and now I love him" as in most harem rom-coms), and the hint earlier on that "the bride has five different dresses" or something to that nature in the wedding flash-forwards.

I'm optimistic for it, but if this series stays with solely Fuu/4, then I'll be contented but disappointed for what could have been the only completely logical and understandable harem end I could have otherwise ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
Did people actually expect a harem route lmao

Hasn’t Negi made it clear it wasn’t gonna b like that since the beginning

Morons lol

Fed-Kun's army
Sly girl, she already has a bed prepared for the both of them.

Really though, seeing Nino cry makes me want to cry; she is still best girl in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread