5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

@Tivoli you are right..

w9.png

T17.png

@phoenix_eD i have the same hope. I believe in Ichika, is the only one that knows about the drink. I think that we are going to have more chapters showing what happens.

Why is he carrying a bag in the last chapter, seems is carrying the drink, why is he going to show Ichika the drink? Is he going to tell her about his decision?

The diferent covers of the diferent arcs show the places where the quintuplets are waiting, except Yotsuba that is waiting outdoor :? I think that Yotsuba is the first one to talk, but not the choosen one. Maybe i'm wrong.

Group Leader
@Kidawesome55
I'm pretty sure it's because she didn't expect to get chosen. She's been supporting her sisters and hiding her own strong feelings for him this entire time, so I'm assuming that's why she left her designated room (only to return to get her phone). That looked more like a mix between "Am I dreaming?" and "This can't be real...".
I'm happy though. Yotsuba, from day 1, has been the nicest, most supportive, and most encouraging to him. The entire series, she's been a giver and not a taker, so it's nice to see something good finally happen for her. Also love the trope twist because she's literally a mix of the 3 tropes that guarantees you a loss in most harem: Childhood friend, Comedic foil, and Wing-sister.

Unless Negi is screwing with us (entirely possible and entirely painful).

I was hoping for a harem ending just because i didn't want to see the 4 of them lose and be sad about it but oh well

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is this what I think it is?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Edit: aaawww bummer, i thought it would be either Miku or Nino, i really hope this is some kind of 9D chess play by Negi, i don´t dislike Yotsuba, but in the development department i think she is only below itsuki as the least developed character, i mean even Ichika had more troubles and tribulations with the Fuuts

Users who are viewing this thread