5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

HELL YEEEESSSSS YOTSUBA HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I really hope this isn't a bait if it is imma go crazy

On one hand, I'm sad that it wasn't Miku, and am sort of hoping that it's all a bait, with Miku still winning in the end. But on the other, I kind of don't want the Yotsubros to have to go through that kind of torment. I suppose if it couldn't be Miku, Yotsuba is also quite deserving of the win, since she was technically the 'first one to fall for him', even earlier than Miku. Although I feel like Negi had better do a good job of explaining Fuu's reasoning or else it will be a shit show.

Bruh nino number one, but yotsuba is a number two. so i can be satisfied with this. I still do want nino to win tho

Contributor
@Yamibi

Somehow re score didn't go down. I thought more people will rage on it.

It's probably because everyone is ok with Yotsuba winning, even if it's not the favorite (mine was miku).

I would only be really trigered if it was a bait and we instead got a Itsuki end
2x

@Holo

We stayed on this ship until the end, it was a pleasure
2x

Too bad Miku waited too long, she could had win fuu love.

Dex-chan lover
yotsuba's been my girl for the second half the story, she was the only one who was worried about Uesugi when he was sick, the others didn't notice; before that I was all for Nino because of her boldness. It's so good that this implies that it was the second time they had kissed. She had to get a second kiss in and say goodbye to him a few chapters ago. Cute, she's the sweetest of the bunch.

Am I dreaming? It just can't be true. Best girls never win, right? can't believe nonono don't give me hope I know it's bait

just by the amount of comments i knew a bomb had been dropped in the chapter. This is amazing.

Group Leader
@Hachi015
Yotsuba isn't the 1st girl trope (first girl trope = first girl readers meet = Itsuki). Otherwise first girl (the usual winners) would always be the childhood friends (the usual auto-loss trope).

Yotsuba is the comedic, genki, childhood friend. Which are 3 of the tropes that have a high lose streak in harem manga. So having her be the winner is a pretty big change of the usual trope outcomes.

How is childhood friend a losing traits? Imo, it's rather one of the highest winning traits you can have.

@ArKadeFire

If childhood friend is realy one of the highest winning trait
Name 10 manga where the childhood friend win (harem end excluded)
Should be easy right since there are alot of harem manga

But if you can't then you are just a FULL OF SH*T

edit : I'll give you a handicap and allow nisekoi in it
(even tho all of them is childhood friend)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Damn, I actually wanted Miku to win 😭😭😭

but I'm fine with Yotsuba though. Congrats to the Yotsubros

Users who are viewing this thread