5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON BEST GIRL WON

BEST GIRL WON
E
S
T
G
I
R
L
W
O
N

Negi you weren't a hack afterall!

I bought a plain taste popcorn but thanks to this comment section now I have the salt flavoured one

I'm going down with the Miku ship, but Yotsuba was my backup.
I'm so salty right now that nothing will grow on this land for a thousand years.

Dex-chan lover
............................__/___
................._____/______| (Toot)
.._______/_____\_______\_____
..\_______SS Yotsuba_________|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep doing romantic chapters with 3 sisters then ended with another sister with less romantic chapter. That's not how human relationship work, Negi.

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't get over this scene of my fav girl
LNrNitD.png

AFTER RE-READING THIS CHAPTER
gW5YGIL.png

NEGI YOU HACK

@mrcat25 ...Maji Desu ka? e..tto... humu! at least i can see the passion that put in it (^ ^;)
well for me.. if negi don't give a proper closure for the others(and some real ROMANCE not a nakige for yotsuba) i will decrease my rating(to 6 or 7) for this manga (ー_ー)

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY NINO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
godammit it hurts
honestly though im okay with any of them but Ichika and Itsuki

OOF... I'm so sad. Even though I wasn't expecting it to happen I really wanted Miku to be the one. Nino was my second choice. I wanted one of the girls to actually be rewarded for their efforts of being proactive and expressing their love... and Yotsuba didn't do that. She was great in her own ways but it feels wrong for her to be the bride.

It feels like she was chosen simply because she was Rena/the first girl that Fuutarou met. I wanted the story to stray from the initial hinted path of whoever Rena was being the one. Don't get me wrong, I do like Yotsuba, but the reasoning that I can tell as to why Fuutarou chose her just doesn't sit right with me. But It's not the end YET of course. So maybe the last chapters to follow this one will change how I feel...?

This moment was gonna come eventually, it was inevitable it would be a sad moment for many myself included.

Double-page supporter
As a Nino-Yotsuba double-shipper, I can be satisfied with this...

However, I will always wonder what could have been if Nino won...

While I'm happy that Yotsuba is going to win, I feel like the story could be explore more rather than end it so soon (for example, is Negi really introduced quint's bio dad just to be one time villain for Itsuki's story?), I feel the story progress way too fast, especially since they became third years. feels like Negi could give us more interesting story/arc if he take it more slowly.

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow re score didn't go down. I thought more people will rage on it.

Users who are viewing this thread