5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Dex-chan lover
there's still time for one of the quints to cosplay as 4, fuck fuu, get pregnant, and force him to marry them

The Miku ship has taken a fatal blow and I'm gonna Titanic this shit. Gentlemen, it was a pleasure playing with you. F

Double-page supporter
As much as I like every one of the girls, though some less so, my favorite has always been Miku. Just as @Duke_Tapper stated, I'm going down with this ship. Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you (tonight).

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Nino was my #1 but only because I like her personality type; I don't think she had much chemistry with Fuutarou, especially since the focus was more on her rivalry with Miku lately. Meanwhile, Yotsuba was always my #2 or #3, and then after her past was revealed she became a very strong #2.

Negi, you know you can't take this back anymore, right? You know that if next chapter Fuutarou just says "I wanted to respond to your confession properly, and reject it" you'll be struck by lightning, right? Please think of your own safety, and see this couple through to the end.

Also, looking at the other comments, I just want to say I sympathize with anyone who's disappointed their favorite girl [probably] didn't win. There are just too many great quints in this manga.

ODB

Insane. Definitely did not expect Yotsuba to win but she was my #2. F for Nino and Miku though. TBH was good with anyone except Itsuki

wow the ship i thought im gonna sunk in the first time with actually sailing?

Heh nice move Negi. Make the retarded character who did absolutely nothing in 100+ chapters to win the man wins. Very well played

man, it's fine if they only say, "why my fav girl didn't win", or "i'm still hope X win" or something like that.... after all, this is not ending and we still didn't know if this is true or just some curve ball...

but there's still idiot who say yotsuba is character who did nothing. dude, yotsuba basically the very first one who helped fuutaro (past and present) and always be with fuutaro when he's solved all the problem with another quint. even bury her feeling to helped the quint close to fuutaro. she basically doing everything to help fuutaro, so why there's still few people who say yotsuba is doing absolute nothing like that...

Users who are viewing this thread