5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

negi why you must sunk and raised and sunk it again if you wanted to yotsuba to win. man, yotsuba's ship basically submarine at this point...
well, it's not like i'm unhappy yotsuba win, after all i'm yotsubafag all along...

Dex-chan lover
Goddamit Negi, not only orange juice but karaage in the bag too? BASED AF

Dex-chan lover
@InvinCybul I direct you to the trope "First Girl After All" Which i believe applies here. Specifically this part:

"After much of the story, we approach The Reveal, the Final Battle, the Grand Finale, or some other tense moment, and it seems like the "Second Girl" in the Love Triangle (or Last Girl in the Love Dodecahedron) is going to win. But something suddenly "clicks", and the story reveals that they first met when they were children! But wait! This could only have possibly happened BEFORE he met the First Girl. This can only mean that the girl everyone thought was the Second Girl is the First Girl After All."

Ew, what a disappointing end. No surprise tho, considering the author built up fucking 5 heroines. Honestly, how this guy expected to make a fulfilling end baffles me.

Double-page supporter
This is still on-going right? Im not sure about what just happened but i think negi is trying to bamboozle us! Im fine with Yotsuba winning but im still hoping for nino or even miku to win too. BUT MAAAAN THE SALT ON THIS CHAPTER IS SO DAM HIGH! I've read through some of it and i cant believe what people are saying out of salt hahahahaha

@TakeiDaloui Ne~ like c67 & c81. hm~ "without needing to try" that's a valid point, but... i still think that's because she suck at lying not because he can tell her apart with just one look, is there any moment when he can tell her apart without she given it away herself?
@mrcat25 that's DEEP!!!! wait, like negi already planned for yotsuba end from the start? then why he didn't give her more fluttering moment only nakige?!!! there's something wrong with that ROMANCE!!!! T.T

Aggregator gang
it's already confirmed that the manga will end at volume 14, that mean it will end in a couple of chapters left

Users who are viewing this thread