5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

Supporter
the one time i wanted a harem ending, and the one time the MC actually picks a single girl.

kill me.

Fed-Kun's army
(inhale)
YAAAAAAASSSS YOTSUBAAA, YOU DID IT GIRLS!

(inhale again)
NO MA BABE MIKUUUUUUUUU! (T.T)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, i like yotsuba as a character but she barely really...had much interaction with fuutarou, at least not as much as others for me to really like her as a love interest...sure she had a pretty sad upbringing but thats it really. Miku put a lot of effort in her pursuit it sucks that this has to come out like this...but who knows, maybe not

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, this arc is dragging out way too flippin' long. At least Fuutarou didn't get multiple parts.

On the other hand, unless a fast one is pulled, we have an answer.

Double-page supporter
Meh. Literally the girl I liked the least. Miku and Nino deserved it way more with their development.

Thank god, so happy my ship won. Was actually kind of starting to dread Miku winning.

Nice swerve. I wonder what MC and Itsuki have planned? And no, Yo is NOT the bride.

Fed-Kun's army
"But I must say, it's quite reckless of him to ve caught up in a relationship at this critical time just before entrance exams"
Holy stiffness

Dex-chan lover
YOTSUBROS, THIS IS IT!!! WE FINALLY DID IT!!! NOW LET'S MAKE SURE THIS REACHES THE ENDGAME!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TAKE THAT ITSUKIF@GS!!! SHOVE IT UP UR @$$!!!

Dex-chan lover
LMAO NINOFAGS, MIKUFAGS, ICHIKAFAGS AND ITSUKIFAGS ALL BTFO

I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING IN YOTSUBA

Dex-chan lover
Well damn, I didn't see that one coming. If the next twist doesn't drag me down, I'll have to rate this manga higher again. Even if it's just because my first choice won in the end.
Ngl, this makes me happy!

Users who are viewing this thread