5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 113 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side

HUGE Congrats to the Genki cinnamon roll. F for the others waifu. (especially Ichika :'((( )

Dex-chan lover
First girl plot armor beats all (except best girl Botan).

cute-as-a-botan.png

Honestly though, if you reread the manga there are little hints that the Yots was always on his mind. 'member the swing?

But now we can get to the real story of Miku X Nino.

@Big_Boss

As Itsuki said in this chapter, This is not the end of the manga, hell it might not even be Yotsuba, But in terms of developement, she is literally the first one to warm up to him, which means first to develop, Her story is just more complicated than the others and require more development.
First girl is a bit ambigous in this manga, First to meet, Itsuki, First timeline wise Yotsuba, First to fell in love storyline wise, Miku

@pippo311lp

This is part one of Fuutarou story, so probably next part. Also Fuutarou is not as dense as we thougt to be, remember, he know Miku likes him for quite earlier than expected. He hesitate about something when describing Yotsuba to Rena in the boat? meeting. So I expect some I know you have been the one all along or some stuff.

Contributor
https://twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1202076986870513664

Negi himself just confirmed that the 14th volume will be the series' last volume. This chapter marks the end of Volume 13, apparently. We're less than 10 chapters from the end.

HOLY SHIT, YOTSUBA ACTUALLY WON.

Fed-Kun's army
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I'm church of Miku anyway but

HELL YEAAAAAAAR YOOOOOOSUBAAAAAAAAA

There's a little space for twists... I've been trying to find. Have they ever listed which rooms they'd be in? With how it played out it matters little, but I'm wondering if Yots was in her intended room or if Fuuts predicted she wouldn't be. It allows a few ploys and would also tell us a lot.

Guys guys, This is the biggest bait ever. Yotsuba didnt win,(at least for now) . They were in different classrooms. Yotsuba is in the nurse's office. This happens after futaru picks someone. So basically we still dont know who he picked.

Fed-Kun's army
i still dont think yotsuba is the bride. this series started with a bride reveal with author asking us "who is the bride amongst them" so i dont think he will casually reveal the bride before the wedding reveal. so all is not lost church of miku or Nino express train commuters.

Double-page supporter
@pancakesXD my my aren't you desperate. The Nurse's office is where Yotsuba was staying. The thing is that Yotsuba had no intention of being chosen, so she was the first give up. However, she forgot her phone and went back to get it, that's when Fuutarou greets her. He was waiting in the nurse's office for her.

Users who are viewing this thread