5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Dex-chan lover
You dunce heads. Yotsuba was the childhood friend not first girl. First girl is who’s introduced to the readers first, not the MC.
Itsuki was first girl but supported childhood firmed Yotsuba. Finally another childhood friend won

Dex-chan lover
Fellow Yotsuba fans, Raise our Flag!

Now, I'm really happy about this. Yotsuba has always been his favorite quint and most of her actions have had a major influence on Fuutarou. Her personality is really to his liking (mine as well). His eyes always catch on Yotsuba as well and Everyone in their class knows they've been looking at each other. And then there's the fact that Fuutarou identified Yotsuba first. Which can only be done with love. Now some may say that Yotsuba wasn't active in the war but honestly you don't have to be for someone to fall in love with you. It was the little moments that made him fall for her. It happens that way in real life too.

Dex-chan lover
And thus begins the "but I can't. Yes you can" arc with the other sister hiding in the bushes waiting for Fuu-kun to falter.

Calling it right now

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall I mean the winner is probably Furuhashi with a decent chance of Takemoto. Ogata's not gonna win, so is sensei, and no need to even mention asumi

Dex-chan lover
You can Yotsub8 Yotsubros since there was no Yotsub8 this time!

mwszlDr.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Too early to celebrate.

I still have faith that the one who kissed at bell was miku!

Go to hell yotsubafags!

Group Leader
I called in on reddit;Negi will pull a Nisekoi and make Nino + Miku to bake the fking cake, mark my words. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf? Can't say I saw this coming. Yotsuba has been a supporting quint through almost the entire manga after all. It's like Negi is messing with us or something.

Had events like these happened before Fuutarou picked Yotsuba, I would have been onboard the Yotsuba train. No matter what Negi does at this point, the whole turn of events come out cheap. He was so fixated on making the identity of the bride a secret by sacrificing important time to develop the character. Not to mention Nino's character romantic development was just dropped by making her super passive about the whole thing. Really makes me think that at some point, Negi drew the line and wanted to start wrapping things up and get to the ending as soon as possible.

Anyway, just sticking around to see how this sad excuse of a writing ends. It's a shame that this series went down like this.

I’m fine with Yotsuba winning. I liked Nino and Miku too. I just hope that hack explores and deepens Fuutarou and Yotsuba’s relationship.

Dex-chan lover
She was my favorite and she really deserved happiness, so I'm glad she won!!!! I LOVE THIS PRECIOUS BABY GIRL AO MUCH

"I won't let you get away"
- quote from man who let her get away

Users who are viewing this thread