5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - The Last Festival - Fuutarou's Side ②

Cool how the other four quints have futures in mind, but Fuutarou and Yotsuba don’t. So they’ll be making their future plans together ; ).

Dex-chan lover
Cab anyone explain to me why the picture of Negi faded into the picture of Kubo?
King of ass-pull?

the air has settled
enemies have fleeted
Victor has surfaced
The war is officially over

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected
Underdog win the game,

(Before that,I only see Yotsuba as nothing more than a supporting character,no chance for win)

Ok am not watching the second season of this really what bad choice I hate this😡😡😬😬😬 Harem genre is always like this !!!

me after few minutes
Oh well I don't care who the fucking MC ends up with ...
😑😑😑😑

Dex-chan lover
For everyone rolling around in the salt, go reread the /a/ credit pages for chapters 37, 72, 99, and 107.

For the Yotsubros, you are that "Single Man, Strange and Large". 😁

Contributor
@Nakanowatari

The war is officially over... so wheres the next frontline? Other than bokuben (which isnt much of a war since the winner is kinda obvious) there arent any other manga with war on this scale

I don't think the winner is very obvious for "we never learn", we can still get a surprise, we will see.

I would say Random chatting too, but here it's mostly over too, with
best girl winning Mc (and readers too) heart

Nino is my favorite, then ichika. Yots the 3rd, but i think im fine with this (actually its really hurt to watch nino in previous chapter ).

Well done negi, 8 chapter left to go 🙃.

Page 18 is just beautiful, I like it that is also callback from chapter 21 confession, maybe I can expect another callback like when Fuutarou says he want to hug Yotsuba and meant it this time.

anyway I'm just so happy for Yotsuba.

Double-page supporter
Yotsuba was the first girl I was okay with winning, even though Nino became my favorite. Yotsuba was still behind/beside her on the list.

@Andriantt The tear was overkill.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh.. Guess the war is now 200% decided.
My favourite quint didn't win, but it's been fun.

Users who are viewing this thread